Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - Sample » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Negative Fruit - Sample
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by BD
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i tried to play it at home.... but only got a few seconds after waiting half an hour on stupid dial-up..... Crying

My dial up worked just fine last night. It only took about ten minutes but it was kinda late. Give it another try joey.

I thought about doing single samples again, but I kinda thought this sounded better than short little bits of songs. So I went for the bigger file.

If you want I can break it up some for those of you with dial up. Let me know.

BD
06-03-2003 23:17 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Have joey try one more time and if he still can't hear it you can break it up. I thought it sounded cool all mixed togetherCool

06-03-2003 23:33 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by arcticsunburn
"This Page Cannot be Displayed." Confused

hmmmm Confused

try right click and
"saving target as"

if you are on a PC that is and not a mac, if you are on a mac I forget how to save a file but I know it can be done.

BD

Yup, that seems to have worked.

06-04-2003 00:29 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:
Originally posted by Woggy
whoa, that little animated gif thingee in the upper left corner is..........................ughghhhgh.........it makes me gag .............yucko................

Thanks! Big Grin

My son did that one, if you click on it you can see the rest of his gross and bloody gifs. You have to remember he is 14 and that's the stuff that 14 year old boys like. Roll Eyes

BD, I checked out your son's stuff. I like it. Shocked Smile ) Big Grin

He like X-men 2, huh? I got a good chuckle out of much of his stuff.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-04-2003 16:37 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
i tried to play it at home.... but only got a few seconds after waiting half an hour on stupid dial-up..... Crying

My dial up worked just fine last night. It only took about ten minutes but it was kinda late. Give it another try joey.

yeah, i tried it the first night they were up.... i'll try again tonight.... Smile )

06-04-2003 17:06 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick

BD, I checked out your son's stuff. I like it. Shocked Smile ) Big Grin

He like X-men 2, huh? I got a good chuckle out of much of his stuff.

Yes, he likes anything with action and violence. And he can be a bit sarcastic at times. I don't know where he gets that from? Roll Eyes
06-04-2003 18:03 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

and BTW SNick, your sound effects record #88 is a gas. Big Grin

(cough, cough, cough)
06-04-2003 18:58 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by BD
and BTW SNick, your sound effects record #88 is a gas. Big Grin

(cough, cough, cough)

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Thanks also for not spoiling it in the sample you put together.

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-04-2003 21:29 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Cool
06-04-2003 22:52 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Negative Fruit - Sample

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH