Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Did you people know?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well- thats my story, and I'm stickin to it.
-till proved otherwise-
Hes No Right Rev- I'll tell ya that.

for the record-

I'm jIMiny
Always have been,
always will be.

Kind of a rhymin thang
I have a hard enough time keepin track o' meself.

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-11-2003 09:24 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
MM=Muglia

is he catholic or baptist??? Tongue

Roll Eyes
to quote "A River Runs Through it" maybe he is a "Baptist who can read!" Tongue

07-11-2003 09:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Whos Who Here? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There was the thread asking Terry to post more often so maybe MrMustard = Terry Taylor.

Believe it or not!

07-11-2003 10:31 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Mr. Mustard. So good to see that you have reconsidered!

Mr. Mustard = Jim Muglia?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

methinks I smell something faintly Dunkin Donutty about this!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-11-2003 13:32 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

quote:
Originally posted by joey
i need to re-join the vineyard movement.... Big Grin

ahh, that's just cuz you think you'll get the FRUITS of the vineyard, all bottled up so nicely..........

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

07-11-2003 13:35 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

as long as it's not because he is a fruit.
07-11-2003 15:12 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Song of Solomon 6:11
I went down into the garden of nuts to see the fruits of the valley, and to see whether the vine flourished and the pomegranates budded.

or he been there........

07-11-2003 15:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

You just described the DAmb - the garden of nuts.
07-11-2003 15:17 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

and DAMB proud!

07-11-2003 15:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

you betcha!
07-11-2003 16:03 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Berger, how did you develop the sweet potato arm?

i think my sister would go out with you. She thought Joey was cute.
07-11-2003 19:01 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by MrMustard
Damb it, I been taking heroin the last few day's, now I see why you guys have soo much fun here! This is great. Big Grin

what happened to that guy? did he o.d??? Frown

Cool
08-18-2003 17:09 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Rar! Shocked

08-19-2003 13:15 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Crying Did Ed just morp into Phoebe? Crying
08-19-2003 20:06 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

You are crying a lot Baxter... are you getting the "cramps?" Tongue

08-21-2003 14:12 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Crying Did Ed just morp into Phoebe? Crying

no, ed is on Joey T., phoebe is under the kinder, gentler joey.....
get it straight!!! Mad

Pleased

08-21-2003 14:47 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

All this controversy... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...has me terrified.

Terrified and itchy.

DwD
08-22-2003 15:29 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
Pages (7): « first ... « previous 5 6 [7] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Did you people know?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH