Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Prickly Heat » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page More Prickly Heat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You are in for a treat!!! Nine Inch Yodels man that's the music of the future.

07-14-2003 19:25 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
yeah, Jumpstreet was where it first started. I put my hair up in a gel-ed wave and wore a trenchcoat just to emulate the dark one.

Vietnam War
slim-jim
Predator
bloody knuckles
kick me signs
Dana Delaney

Whew.

LOL Big Grin
07-14-2003 19:34 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

That list reminds me of China Beach.
07-17-2003 18:54 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Dana Delaney . . . Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Am I the only one who hasn't recived Prickly Heat, yet? Am I the only one still in the dark (but eagerly anticipating) the teasing references in this thread?

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
07-17-2003 19:09 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » More Prickly Heat

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH