Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA or LD or SE. No nor cal shows. Why!!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA or LD or SE. No nor cal shows. Why!!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
alldaycruz
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 07-20-2003

DA or LD or SE. No nor cal shows. Why!!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Why can I not see Terry in concert? I'm in sacramento. If for no other reason the band can experience 110deg. heat. I became a fan in 1996 and still haven't seen one show. WHY!!!!! Someone tell me of more shows mabe I can travel to so cal with a month or two notice. Confused
07-20-2003 08:29 alldaycruz is offline Send an Email to alldaycruz Search for Posts by alldaycruz Add alldaycruz to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

dude, i'm flying in from spokane! quit your whining and drive down that golden highway! Big Grin

Cool
07-20-2003 10:07 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've been a fan since 1977 and still have not seen Terry.

07-20-2003 10:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

let's see...

became a fan around '78 didn't see Terry (with the Dogs) until '99

I think you can wait a few more years. Wink

Did you see the BBQ threads?

There are two in San Diego and one in LA and then another (TBD) in Seattle!

Shirley you can make one of those? Wink

07-20-2003 10:36 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
I've been a fan since 1977 and still have not seen Terry.

i've been a fan since 84, say the band several times in the 80's in the l.a. area....
then nothing for almost a decade having moved to spokane....
moses lake in 01... then the andy's angels show in seattle later that year... Smile
everybody should make at least one bbq show.... by "any means necessary...." Pleased

Cool
07-20-2003 11:16 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'm a trying Big Grin

07-20-2003 11:32 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I saw the lost dogs in '93 and Terry a month or so ago. That's about it, and I've been a fan since the mid 80's. I'm hoping to see all 3 so. cal shows.
07-20-2003 12:10 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Take the California Aqueduct... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You of all people should be thrilled with the opportunity to be the Golden Girl (or Guy) of the Golden West on August 1st! I-5 follows the aqueduct all the way to Chatsworth (well Northridge, but that's right next door). You could even stop at the Mystery Spot if you wanted to make a day of it!

I've been whining about having no Terry in CA for years! The last time he was here(announced and public, that is) was in 1999 and still he was only allowed to play 3 songs!

Let us pause and remember the 3 greatest choices for a limited live concert ever.

Ain't Gonna Fight It

Walls of Doubt

You Lay Down

But whining got me nowhere! In fact I had to finally book these guys for the good of Californians everywhere (anyone who comes from out of state for Terry is an honorary Californian in my book). So, for once there are 3 Terry shows in CA over the course of one month and you are complaining!! Confused

Come to Chatsworth. I will buy* your ticket into the show!! Just come.

Here's your chance to see them like you've never seen them before. Oh yeah, you have never seen them before.

Take the day off and drive. You'll not be disappointed. There are a ton of surprises too. Special guests and appearances that will blow your mind!!!

It starts at 6:30pm. Bring a picnic dinner and a blanket or lawn chairs. Driving directions at www.rockypeak.org

See you there or in the air! (I'm such a hippy)

With love,
ZippetyDooDaddy

*the concert is actually free to all comers, but I bought the guys so essentially I did already buy your ticket.

August 2005
07-20-2003 12:10 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

yabba dabba doo.
07-20-2003 12:14 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
Toque Boy Toque Boy is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 12-08-2002

quote:
Originally posted by joey

moses lake in 01... then the andy's angels show in seattle later that year... Smile
everybody should make at least one bbq show.... by "any means necessary...." Pleased

I was at the same shows!! Very cool. Wait, I just realized that the Moses Lake one was during the same time as CreationFest West and I was at that. You got the "private" mega-super-duper show! I am very jealous (although the Andy's Angel show as pretty fine).

I wish I could make it to one of the Bar-b-q's but with new born twins and no local show (Seattle is closest) I think I will be hard-pressed to enjoy a show.
07-20-2003 12:52 Toque Boy is offline Send an Email to Toque Boy Search for Posts by Toque Boy Add Toque Boy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA or LD or SE. No nor cal shows. Why!!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH