Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Outdoor Elvis on Ebay is MINE!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Outdoor Elvis on Ebay is MINE!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by The Prime Alias
quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
Yamaguchi!! Is it really worth that much? It can't be better than Zoom Daddy, can it?

OUTDOOR ELVIS IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER!! ZOOM DADDY PALES IN COMPARISON!! OE IS WELL WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WOULD PAY!! ELVIS IS MY KIND OF OUTDOORSMAN!! Mad

hi dennis,

but y'r still wrongwrongwrong....Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-05-2003 13:26 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
The Prime Alias The Prime Alias is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 08-04-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DENNIS? DO I LOOK LIKE I CARRY A SLINGSHOT AROUND IN MY BACK POCKET YOU PANSY? Mad

08-05-2003 22:50 The Prime Alias is offline Send an Email to The Prime Alias Homepage of The Prime Alias Search for Posts by The Prime Alias Add The Prime Alias to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

^ I still say this ain't dennis the library is closed Big Grin

08-05-2003 23:05 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
DENNIS? DO I LOOK LIKE I CARRY A SLINGSHOT AROUND IN MY BACK POCKET YOU PANSY? Mad

lol! Pleased

Cool
08-05-2003 23:43 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

Ok, so how did it turn out? I couldn't find it under completed items or active. There is a
'RARE ELVIS OUTDOOR THERMOMETER' still in play however.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...9&category=433. Wouldn't that go nice with a copy of OE!!!!

08-08-2003 10:43 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

No news is bad news? No comments on the Outdoor Elvis
Thermometer?

08-11-2003 09:42 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by carl
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by mindgasket
Yamaguchi!! Is it really worth that much? It can't be better than Zoom Daddy, can it?

OUTDOOR ELVIS IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER!! ZOOM DADDY PALES IN COMPARISON!! OE IS WELL WORTH ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU WOULD PAY!! ELVIS IS MY KIND OF OUTDOORSMAN!! Mad

hi dennis,

Not Me! Cool

08-12-2003 12:48 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yup! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
^ I still say this ain't dennis the library is closed Big Grin

Crying

08-12-2003 12:49 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

I figured that one out.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
quote:

hi dennis,

Not Me! Cool

Y'r still wrong, though. Tongue Big Grin

08-12-2003 12:49 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Blah, blah, blah...

I can't over ten plus years of loyalty to OE, ZD is pretty nada good though! Pleased

08-12-2003 12:51 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool
08-12-2003 12:52 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well, I can accept THAT.... Big Grin

08-12-2003 12:53 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by joey

Yet ANOTHER Episcopalian sighting???

08-12-2003 12:54 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by joey

Yet ANOTHER Episcopalian sighting???

Are you saying Elvis is Gay? Shocked

Or do you just wish that he was??! Evil

08-12-2003 12:55 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

The second, I guess.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The guy DOES sorta make me embarassed to be hetero.... Tongue

08-12-2003 12:57 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
The guy DOES sorta make me embarassed to be hetero.... Tongue

Tongue

08-12-2003 14:23 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Outdoor Elvis on Ebay is MINE!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH