Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Shotgun Angel question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Shotgun Angel question 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Personally, I think Shotgun Angel is the best thing that's ever happened to me, well, after Jesus of course!

02-10-2004 20:55 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm part and parcel to SA also- it was my DA intro....
you guys are intrigueing me with WEWH...
I got a few x-tra bucks- perhaps I should throw the boys a bone, eh?

thx for the upshot (gun)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
02-10-2004 22:09 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Personally, I think Shotgun Angel is the best thing that's ever happened to me, well, after Jesus of course!

So things are going well, Mr. E? That is good news! Smile

02-10-2004 23:09 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

Things are going really well. Sadly SA was sick all day today, maybe food poisoning? Not my cooking to blame!! Hopefully she'll be some better tomorrow, she's sleeping already tonight so here I am "filling time" on Valentine's DayFrown

02-14-2004 21:32 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
Things are going really well. Sadly SA was sick all day today, maybe food poisoning? Not my cooking to blame!! Hopefully she'll be some better tomorrow, she's sleeping already tonight so here I am "filling time" on Valentine's DayFrown

Never buy the cheap chocolates!

I am as glad things are going well as I am saddened that your VD was lonely.

Pleased Frown

02-14-2004 23:41 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

It wasn't lonely, she just was too tired/worn out to do very much. We spent a quiet day together, it was really good actually, except that she is so sick. Then she went to bed early, so I had to go home...poor meSmile

02-16-2004 15:31 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Shotgun Angel question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH