Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bring the Lost Dogs to NJ!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bring the Lost Dogs to NJ!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Bring the Lost Dogs to NJ!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I figure since he's already posted this on the 77s & Dogs sites it's OK to cross-post (he can always hunt me down like a.... um, dog... later if it's somehow inappropriate....) He had the Mike/Mark tour there (Parsippany, NJ) and it's a very cool little lake clubhouse (which they didn't even fill Crying )

I'm already in... anyone else? Dunphy? Anyone?

"If you would like to see The Lost Dogs come to northern NJ during their upcoming June 28 - July 10 tour AND you are willing to help put up some money (even $100 or $200), then please email me (keith AT clcyg.org) ASAP. We already have ~1/3 of the funds raised.

"Thanks...
"kfc"

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-04-2004 07:56 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Bring the Lost Dogs to NJ!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH