Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Catscratch » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Catscratch 12 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5012 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5012 Votes - Average Rating: 8.5012 Votes - Average Rating: 8.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Thumb Down! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i met ted nugent once......
he wasn't very nice to me! Mad

08-01-2005 17:15 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
MarkyMark77
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-595.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sooooo.....

Any possibility that the series might come out on DVD? I thought it was good, and I'm sure Terry might get some kind of royalties from it.

01-25-2008 10:12 MarkyMark77 is offline Send an Email to MarkyMark77 Homepage of MarkyMark77 Search for Posts by MarkyMark77 Add MarkyMark77 to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i guess anything is possible....but the magic question is who owns the stuff. i think it's nickelodeon. so, my understanding of such legal things is that if nickelodeon owns the whole enchilada then rob and terry would get "writers" royalties...if that. it all depends on the contract terry signed.

02-16-2008 20:29 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Last I heard, Nick has a pretty tight grip on it. We wanted to include a trailer or commercial for Catscratch on "the Making of Buechners" DVD and we couldn't even get the rights to do that.

Maybe as time passes, things will ease up a bit.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-16-2008 21:18 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

Hmm... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nick's animation studio is just down the block from my residence. Maybe if I hired a couple goons, went down there and roughed 'em up a little...

nah.
02-16-2008 23:15 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Pages (4): « first ... « previous 2 3 [4] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » CD & DVD Reviews » Catscratch

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH