Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Slide Show Music » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Slide Show Music
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Slide Show Music Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DAMBers,
I am preparing a slide show (Powerpoint) for our services this Sunday. The show is dealing with 9/11. It will be a 3-5 minute presentation. Do you have an idea for a TST song to play while the pics are on the screen? Thanks.
LK-9

09-04-2002 10:24 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello Dog! Big Grin
It's been too long!

09-04-2002 10:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How about "Here I Am"? Wink
09-04-2002 10:26 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

Here I am posting on the board not wearing my tuesday shirt.

09-04-2002 10:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

Hello Dog! Big Grin
It's been too long!

Here I am
here I am
where you go?

09-04-2002 10:35 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

Hey Doc,
Great to see you here too! Life is crazy and busy. How's life with you?
LK-9

09-04-2002 10:49 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
Hey Doc,
Great to see you here too! Life is crazy and busy. How's life with you?
LK-9

spent my weekend moving so that sucked.
pretty good now though... new place is pretty nice!

You should hire Aunt Betty to give you a hand!
Big Grin

09-04-2002 10:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

I gotta go.
see ya!

09-04-2002 10:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lost Canine

I don't trust Betty giving a hand with anything!Wink

09-04-2002 10:58 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

that's cuz.......... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:
Originally posted by Gamgee

Here I am posting on the board not wearing my tuesday shirt.

it's Wednesday.

whew!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

09-04-2002 11:16 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
web
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

web Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some possibles:

Unatainable Earth
Your Hidden Hand (from WEWH)
With the Tired Eyes of Faith

And one non-TST song:

Sunny from The Choir's FYW
09-04-2002 11:26 web is offline Send an Email to web Search for Posts by web Add web to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I Didn't Build it for me

09-04-2002 13:22 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

quote:
Originally posted by Lost Canine
DAMBers,
I am preparing a slide show (Powerpoint) for our services this Sunday. The show is dealing with 9/11. It will be a 3-5 minute presentation. Do you have an idea for a TST song to play while the pics are on the screen? Thanks.
LK-9

Ordinary Extraordinary Day
09-04-2002 16:14 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

One More Time from Knowledge & Innocence

This is the song to use. Read the lyrics here on the site.

Let us know what you use.

09-04-2002 19:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Slide Show Music

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH