Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C2k Audience Band » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page C2k Audience Band
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
patrick moore patrick moore is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 08-08-2006

C2k Audience Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

HELLO ALL,
AT THE CORNERSTONE 2000 I CAME ONSTAGE AND PLAYED BASS ON "I LOVE YOU #19". A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK A VIDEO AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME A COPY. HE HAS SINCE FLAKED OUT AND BECOME TOTALLY UNAVAILABLE. HERE WE ARE, THE YEAR 2006 AND I STILL WISH I COULD CHECK IT OUT.
WAS ANYBODY THERE WHO TOOK A VIDEO, AND IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD GET A COPY OF IT FROM YA?
THANKS A BUNCH.
SINCERELY, PATRICK MOORE
microberecords@aol.com

08-08-2006 17:49 patrick moore is offline Send an Email to patrick moore Search for Posts by patrick moore Add patrick moore to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice timing.... we were actually about to post our annual plea for copies of this show ourselves. We're actually putting a few different videos together in hopes that it can be released in some way... we have maybe 3 angles so far and would love to have more. If anyone responds to Patrick's post with a video - please let us know as well at audiori@danielamos.com

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
08-08-2006 18:54 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

A rough edit of the audience band...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20l-Q6Pe3SY

Drums: Bruce A. Brown.
B-3 & Background vocals: John J Thompson.
Guitar: Doug Wyman, from the DADL
Bass & background vocals: Patrick Moore
Vocals: Brad Duren

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-23-2007 18:00 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

RE: C2k Audience Band Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by patrick moore
HELLO ALL,
AT THE CORNERSTONE 2000 I CAME ONSTAGE AND PLAYED BASS ON "I LOVE YOU #19". A FRIEND OF MINE TOOK A VIDEO AND SAID HE WAS GOING TO MAKE ME A COPY. HE HAS SINCE FLAKED OUT AND BECOME TOTALLY UNAVAILABLE. HERE WE ARE, THE YEAR 2006 AND I STILL WISH I COULD CHECK IT OUT.
WAS ANYBODY THERE WHO TOOK A VIDEO, AND IS THERE ANYWAY I COULD GET A COPY OF IT FROM YA?
THANKS A BUNCH.
SINCERELY, PATRICK MOORE
microberecords@aol.com

What's with all caps there? Yikes????

05-23-2007 18:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Nice job on the bass by the way! Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dennis: 05-23-2007 18:31.

05-23-2007 18:31 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C2k Audience Band

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH