Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where's the Concerts? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where's the Concerts?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

images/avatars/avatar-448.gif

Registration Date: 06-17-2002

Where's the Concerts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You know of any good concerts coming up? If so post em here.

You never know who will be where and wherever you be there you might see a good concert.

I'm going to be in Dallas 2nd and third week in October, thats where I'll be and I hope to see if you will only please, say.
09-27-2007 11:45 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

RE: Where's the Concerts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm still trying to get Mike Roe to sing in my bathtub. If all goes well, it'll be in Virginia.

09-27-2007 12:01 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Question RE: Where's the Concerts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by navfox

You never know who will be where and wherever you be there you might see a good concert.

I'm going to be in Dallas 2nd and third week in October, thats where I'll be and I hope to see if you will only please, say.

so, are you asking if they'll be in dallas anytime soon? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Cool
09-27-2007 12:23 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thread Starter Thread Started by navfox
RE: Where's the Concerts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by joey
so, are you asking if they'll be in dallas anytime soon? Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yes I am, I noticed Mike and Mike played at "The Door" in the past, and was only hoping for a good concert between, Oct 9-12, I'll be in Plano....
09-27-2007 13:25 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I'll just sit on the can and wait.

09-27-2007 13:28 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
sprinklerhead sprinklerhead is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 12-11-2003

quote:
Yes I am, I noticed Mike and Mike played at "The Door" in the past, and was only hoping for a good concert between, Oct 9-12, I'll be in Plano....

Nothing good happens in Plano.

And I'm wondering where the lions are...
I'm wondering where the lions are...
09-27-2007 13:30 sprinklerhead is offline Send an Email to sprinklerhead Homepage of sprinklerhead Search for Posts by sprinklerhead Add sprinklerhead to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by joey
quote:

Roll Eyes

09-27-2007 13:35 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Disjasked Lerna

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What is this, CCM ticketmaster?

09-27-2007 13:36 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
navfox navfox is a male
Sublime Brain Puppet

Thread Starter Thread Started by navfox
Shocked RE: Where's the Concerts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by sprinklerhead

Nothing good happens in Plano.

OH NO! I'm going to be stuck with a stick in the mud in a place where nothing good happens!
09-27-2007 14:14 navfox is offline Send an Email to navfox Homepage of navfox Search for Posts by navfox Add navfox to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for navfox
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Where's the Concerts?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH