Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. 10/13/07 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. 10/13/07
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. 10/13/07 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Since we have some Illinois & Wisconsin people on this board.....and fans of Mike Roe....here is some news:

Lo-Fidelity Presents:
Mike Roe - solo & acoustic
Saturday, October 13, 2007, 7:00 pm (doors 6:30pm, show 7pm)
East Troy WI. (53120)
$20 [plus a $1 per ticket PayPal charge fee ]

Mike will perform an intimate acoustic house concert. Limited to 40 seats, this concert will take place in the basement studio/rehearsal space in the host's home. All proceeds go to Mike Roe. (Please note: due to the limited nature of this event, no refunds can be given on unused or cancelled tickets.) Once your tickets are purchased you will receive confirmation from Lo-Fidelity within 48 hours and further information about the show...(including show address, etc.) Your PayPal confirmation receipt will be your ticket. Please bring it to the show.

Due to the size of the space, audio and video recording devices will NOT be allowed. Cameras are welcome, but NO flash photography in the room.

Hope you can make it....

Buy your tickets here:

http://www.lo-fidelity.com/roeshow

jeffrey k.

For more information, contact jeffrey @ lo-fidelity.com

09-26-2007 11:44 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
but NO flash photography in the room.

I would hope not!

09-26-2007 12:12 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jeff,

Are you recording it? Will this be a future LoFi release?

09-26-2007 19:50 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

a. I won't be in my home state on 10/13(WI)
b. I live probably as far from East Troy as any other point in all of the State I won't be in on 10/13

sigh...............

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-26-2007 22:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Maybe Mike could come and play a gig in my bathroom or something.

09-27-2007 05:26 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

yeah - he can get in the tub and..
ready?.
you know it already.
cmon.
say it....
PLAY NAKED!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
09-27-2007 07:54 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

He'll have to go acoustic, though.

09-27-2007 08:14 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Phy Phy is a male
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-494.jpg

Registration Date: 02-22-2007

You're a fellow cheesehead? Sweet!

I live by Janesville. East Troy's just a hot-skip-and-jump away for me. I'll be there.

09-28-2007 21:44 Phy is offline Send an Email to Phy Homepage of Phy Search for Posts by Phy Add Phy to your Buddy List Add Phy to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of Phy: MyriadPhy YIM Account Name of Phy: bio_phy View the MSN Profile for Phy
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

Lo-Fidelity presents: The 77's "99" live EP....

Recorded while on tour in 1999, Lo-Fidelity is proud to offer this 4 song live EP pulled directly from the archives of Dr. Love.

But there's a catch....(isn't there always a catch?)

This EP is limited edition - to the tune of 40 copies.

The track-list for "99" is as follows:

Flowers In The Sand
Outskirts
The Stellazine Prophecy
Snowblind

(The band for this tour was Mike Roe, Mark Harmon, Bruce Spencer, and Scott Reams.)

So how do (40 of you) get one?

There are 2 ways.....the first is to come to Mike's solo concert on 10/13/07 in East Troy WI. Buy an advance ticket, and get the EP at the show as part of the price of your ticket, courtesy of Lo-Fidelity and the 77's.

The second way is for a few die-hard fans and collectors who can't make the show, but will want to have this EP. You can buy a ticket to the show....and we will send you the EP starting 10/15/07. Your ticket for the show will be donated to someone in the southern Wisconsin/northern Illinois area that maybe has never seen Mike play, but would like to....or maybe someone short on cash who would like to make the show, but otherwise can't....whatever the case, your ticket will be put to good use....maybe it will help make a new fan.

All of the ticket/EP ordering info can be found at this link:

THE SHOW & EP ARE SOLD OUT

(Please pay close attention to the ordering options. One way of purchase will be for tickets and the EP for those that can make it to the concert, while the other will be for the EP and donating your ticket for another to attend. Use the "just the disc, please" ordering button if you aren't coming to the show.)

Please note, if you purchased a ticket prior to today, you are already getting the EP! We have your info, and your ticket and EP are accounted for.

Thanks as always for supporting independent music, and we look forward to seeing you at the show.

jeffrey k.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jeffrey k.: 10-05-2007 12:02.

10-04-2007 20:36 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Now this is an awesome option and idea!

10-04-2007 20:45 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.

Thanks man....one way or another I intend to fill those seats!

jeffrey k.

10-04-2007 21:02 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Mike Roe in East Troy Wi. 10/13/07

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH