Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » spam » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page spam
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
fman
unregistered
spam Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yadda yadda yadda
03-06-2008 23:13
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

RE: spam Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm glad we had this little talk.
03-07-2008 21:16 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I wonder if it was a Mug Shot! Confused

03-07-2008 22:11 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i do believe this may well prove to be one of the most interesting discussions yet... short and to the point... most unlike my usual take on things... perhaps it will grow on me, who knows?

you know if you barbecue spam, which i thought sounded quite tasty, it morfs into a toxic slab of meaty slag, almost dissolved my tongue, very painful...

Psalm 119:83
03-07-2008 22:12 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sounds very tasty! Pleased

03-07-2008 22:12 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

quote:
Originally posted by sondance
you know if you barbecue spam, which i thought sounded quite tasty, it morfs into a toxic slab of meaty slag, almost dissolved my tongue, very painful...

And if you stew tomatoes in apple cider they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does.

</Groucho>
03-07-2008 23:21 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

i say throw away the bbq spam and have a piece of rhubarb pie with my mama's home made whip cream... umm, yummm, got to go

Psalm 119:83
03-08-2008 12:45 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » spam

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH