Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmber Photos » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DAmber Photos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

DAmber Photos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm putting a DAmber photo page on my site to go along with the DAmbIT CD. Even if you are not submitting a song, you can still send in a photo of yourself.

There are still quite a few of you who do not have a photo on the DAmb Photo Page ....

Joey T.
Gamgee
arcticsunburn
Author of the Post
servantsteve
Kaf-N-8ed
anne
Jim Muglia
audiori
Patti C.
Theo
Über Parrot
Scrimshaw Nick
dorfsmith
John Foxe
Dr. Sticky
baxter
Tyler Durden
Little Dumbo
Poopyhead
jamespop
Bowling Pin
Bubba Death Machine
web
Robert H
Michelle
MartyB
jollyholiday
bdavis
eariii
Waldo
HemispericalHead
flanfan
Beat Menace
Commander Cote
iota
kevinf

and everyone else lower than 15 posts on the list.....or that I may have overlooked Roll Eyes

BD

10-12-2002 23:28 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I sent you one BD since I won't be doing a song..... Smile )

10-12-2002 23:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

Thread Starter Thread Started by BigDork
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Joey!

I even made a Photo Page for people with 56k just for you when you are at home. Big Grin

BD

10-13-2002 00:24 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Your site is looking good BD.

10-13-2002 09:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Your site is looking good BD.

Of course, the picture of my son and I is there now... Big Grin

10-13-2002 13:11 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Andrew Andrew is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: Bleak human landscape, flat roofed houses, bad breath, vacant lots and murder evidence. God saves and leads a remnant of scraggly, faithless people, in spite of themsleves and just because he feels like it.

BD a verse you could slip into the artwork on the DAMB it Cd it is 1 Thess 3:9

How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?
10-13-2002 15:41 Andrew is offline Send an Email to Andrew Homepage of Andrew Search for Posts by Andrew Add Andrew to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz YIM Account Name of Andrew: zoomdaddynz
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by BigDork
I'm putting a DAmber photo page on my site to go along with the DAmbIT CD. Even if you are not submitting a song, you can still send in a photo of yourself.

There are still quite a few of you who do not have a photo on the DAmb Photo Page ....

Dr. Sticky

I'll send you a digital picture of me and my little bro recording the vocals along with the songs, which I'll be sending on Thursday. Cutting it close,eh?

Should I just send you an e-mail with the MP3's?
10-13-2002 15:41 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

The DAmb CD is really coming together.

10-13-2002 17:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
anne
A Hot Wolly

Big Dork: Facilitator of Fun Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just want to say that i love all the pics Big Grin

10-13-2002 20:39 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by anne

but where is the pic of beautiful anne??? Crying

10-13-2002 23:49 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

How can we thank God enough for you in return for all the joy we have in the presence of our God because of you?

very nice,
thanks!

10-14-2002 00:16 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky

I'll send you a digital picture of me and my little bro recording the vocals along with the songs, which I'll be sending on Thursday. Cutting it close,eh?

Should I just send you an e-mail with the MP3's?

Whatever works for you. There are a few more that are sending theirs this week. Let me know if you need my snail mail addy.

BD

10-14-2002 00:18 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

that's just what I was going to say!

10-14-2002 00:19 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

that's just what I was going to say!

Big Grin

10-14-2002 00:27 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

Or-
Isaiah 28
8 All the tables are covered with vomit
and there is not a spot without filth.

Okay, maybe that's not appropriate, but you gotta admit it's a darn good quote to know when out on the town. I sent 3 pictures to you, big dork. I am too afraid to sing a David Anus song, though.

10-15-2002 00:28 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
anne
A Hot Wolly

sadly, beautiful anne has no pics of herself, or she would most assuredly send one to BD for the photo page.

as for damb anne, well, she finds that most people tend to like her more for her bubbly personality and sweet nature, anyway....

Big Grin Big Grin
10-15-2002 01:11 anne is offline Send an Email to anne Homepage of anne Search for Posts by anne Add anne to your Buddy List
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

quote:
sadly, beautiful anne has no pics of herself, or she would most assuredly send one to BD for the photo page.

as for damb anne, well, she finds that most people tend to like her more for her bubbly personality and sweet nature, anyway....

Big Grin Big Grin

ok then.

maybe Joey could find us a photo and I'll just put your name under it...

on second thought, Joey may not be the best choice. Roll Eyes

BD

10-15-2002 08:40 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

OUCH! I really need to post more. Then again, somebody might say DO NOT. Let's see where this puts me at.

JB
10-15-2002 12:00 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

MAN-Oh MAN Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

If I don't See Anne

just see how scarey
I can be???

ThAt was a LOL
Knew I should have not have frightened meself that way
it always comes back to haunt you!!!!!

uhm....boo! I guess)
Ji-miNy-me
10-15-2002 12:19 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
quote:

Big Grin Big Grin

ok then.

maybe Joey could find us a photo and I'll just put your name under it...

on second thought, Joey may not be the best choice. Roll Eyes

BD

Actually, let's let Mark do it! Evil

10-15-2002 12:36 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DAmber Photos

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH