Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » gig » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page gig
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

gig Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

please say a prayer for me. i'll be playing a gig this Thursday night. As i am really out of practice i am quite nervous about it. I'll be doing a couple of TST songs, Outdoor Elvis and She's a Hard Drink, the latter a hit at my little bro's high school talent show. anywho, keep that in my mind when you speak with the Great One. Thanks!
04-24-2002 10:16 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

dittos Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You've got it, pal! Likewise and dittos, we're doing a huge gig for AAR/CF research in Seattle tonight. Don't you hate the way you work so hard to get all in place and then you get little sleep and allergies flare and all that! Yich! So, "God, please have mercy on gigs this week! Let 'em rock and bring You glory!"
Right on! and Right on! Big Grin

PS: You playin' alone or with a band? Anything specific you want prayer for?
04-24-2002 11:48 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will do!
BD

Red Face

04-24-2002 13:29 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

You got-ta pray (praaaaay)..... You got-ta pray just ta' make it Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Will do!
"BD"

And now you're finally at 168! See, Dork Boy, all you had to do was PRAY!!!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
04-24-2002 13:33 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will do!

Big Grin

04-24-2002 13:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

sounds cool!
I wish I could be there!

You should work some Wilco into that set "Passenger side" would fit nicely!

04-24-2002 16:45 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr. Sticky

Hey Doc Rich!!!! R U Psychic?????

Passenger Side IS on my setlist. very nice. was gonna try Heavy Metal Drummer, but not enough time to really work it down hard, dude.

It's a solo gig and i just haven't had a lot of practice, so i'm a little nervous. I mean, sheesh, i should be practicing right now, but i'm on the DAMB. Gotta practice.
04-24-2002 20:54 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
Hey Doc Rich!!!! R U Psychic?????

Passenger Side IS on my setlist. very nice. was gonna try Heavy Metal Drummer, but not enough time to really work it down hard, dude.

It's a solo gig and i just haven't had a lot of practice, so i'm a little nervous. I mean, sheesh, i should be practicing right now, but i'm on the DAMB. Gotta practice.

wow... I think I scared myself Smile
It just seemed to fit with those other tunes.
wow.
i'm so cool Smile

04-25-2002 16:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Mind Peach

Thread Starter Thread Started by Dr. Sticky

Wow! Thanks for all the prayers. It was a complete success. The best show i've done, really. I was nervous until i started setting up and then i just felt this peaceful calming sensation and realized that this is what God wants me to be doing, and this is where i feel "at home" in this world...in front of an audience.

A friend of mine teaches high school and he told his students they would get 10 points extra credit if they got an autograph. So there were about 15-20 high school students in this place, and they actually even had a good time. I'll post some mp3's from the show on my website this weekend. Bootleg quality. very fun show.
04-26-2002 11:37 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Sticky
Wow! Thanks for all the prayers. It was a complete success. The best show i've done, really. I was nervous until i started setting up and then i just felt this peaceful calming sensation and realized that this is what God wants me to be doing, and this is where i feel "at home" in this world...in front of an audience.

A friend of mine teaches high school and he told his students they would get 10 points extra credit if they got an autograph. So there were about 15-20 high school students in this place, and they actually even had a good time. I'll post some mp3's from the show on my website this weekend. Bootleg quality. very fun show.

I would like to hear it.
Smile

04-26-2002 16:58 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Kaf-N-8ed Kaf-N-8ed is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Hey Dr. Sticky,

I was looking forward to hearing some of your stuff after reading about your gig. Well, I tried to listen to some of your samples at your web page, but then it suddenly went non-responsive, and now I can't get through to your web page any more at all.

I'll try again later.

Cheers!
Gus

My beard is parted into three,
For the Holy Trinity!

~ Gustav BenJava
http://www.benjava.com

04-26-2002 17:07 Kaf-N-8ed is offline Send an Email to Kaf-N-8ed Homepage of Kaf-N-8ed Search for Posts by Kaf-N-8ed Add Kaf-N-8ed to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava YIM Account Name of Kaf-N-8ed: gusbenjava
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » gig

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH