Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How do I find out the status of an order? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How do I find out the status of an order?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
minnvike
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 05-16-2008

How do I find out the status of an order? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I placed an order two months ago at the webstore and have yet to receive it. I've tried emailing audiori@DanielAmos.com and danielamosorders@gmail.com several times and have not received a response. The website doesn't list a way to talk to an actual person. Can anyone here either help me find out the status of my order or direct me as to how to contact someone to talk to? I've joined the message board here in the sole hope of resolving this issue!
thanks,
Scott
05-16-2008 12:04 minnvike is offline Search for Posts by minnvike Add minnvike to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well - you've come to the right place!

here you will receive daily commentary on the status of................

well - of everything!

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
05-16-2008 12:06 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BTW - Scott-
does Minnvike have anything to do with Purple and the Metrodome..
or is it my imagination..?

05-16-2008 12:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
larryl larryl is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-505.jpg

Registration Date: 08-25-2003

RE: How do I find out the status of an order? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by minnvike
I placed an order two months ago at the webstore and have yet to receive it. I've tried emailing audiori@DanielAmos.com and danielamosorders@gmail.com several times and have not received a response. The website doesn't list a way to talk to an actual person. Can anyone here either help me find out the status of my order or direct me as to how to contact someone to talk to? I've joined the message board here in the sole hope of resolving this issue!
thanks,
Scott

i know they've had some issues with the e-mail accounts. give them a little while to see your post, and i'm sure they'll give you an update.

and welcome... whatever brought you here, feel free to hang around.

2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!" says the Teacher. "Utterly meaningless! Everything is meaningless."

05-16-2008 12:49 larryl is offline Send an Email to larryl Search for Posts by larryl Add larryl to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

agree..!

I am sure the A's will answer in some form...

(what did you order anyway?? - just curious)

05-16-2008 13:51 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

I believe both the Audis also welcome inquiries via Personal Message via this here Message Board thingy - in fact I think they once said they prefer it to email since their email boxes get flooded with spam, making it easy for legitimate correspondence to disappear into the "white noise".
05-16-2008 18:48 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Yup - send one of us a PM here on the board.

We've had soooooo many headaches with our email over the last six months or so... I used to love communicating through email, but its become such a hassle with our main accounts its hardly worth it anymore. The Gmail account has been working pretty well since we set it up.. so I'm not sure what happened there.

But anyway, send us a PM and fill us in on whats up.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-16-2008 18:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

see- them audis got it goin on.

do you know how to PM Minnvike??
(Im not sounding snobby - I couldn't figure it out for a few days when I first tried,

05-17-2008 19:12 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How do I find out the status of an order?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH