Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Orders and Email » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Orders and Email
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kenaniah95
unregistered
Orders and Email Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am long time DA fan and new forum member. I Placed an order on May 5,2008 through the DA store and have not received my order yet. I tried emailing through the DAstore email and have gotten no response. I hope this is not typical. Are they on vacation or what?
05-30-2008 18:36
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

RE: Orders and Email Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm copying this in from another thread. You can try these other email addresses. I hope this lets you clear things up. I know the volunteer guys who run the store mentioned something lately about the post office changing something and them having to make changes, especially if they have to mail out of the country, like Oregon... wait...

We seem to have something weird going on with our website email. We've always had a person here and there that had a hard time getting a hold of us, but it seems like in the last six months or so.. its just gotten to be horrible. Some aren't getting our emails when we email them, and we're clearly not getting a lot of other peoples emails.

If anyone has a difficult time contacting us through the regular addresses, try one of these.. at least until we can figure out whats going on with the regular addresses.

(remove the dashes after the "g".. )

danielamosorders@g-mail.com
or
77sorders@g-mail.com

05-30-2008 19:04 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
wakachiwaka wakachiwaka is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-484.gif

Registration Date: 07-26-2007

RE: Orders and Email Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can also send a PM to the site admins (audiori and/or AudioriJ) via this very Message Board.
05-30-2008 19:20 wakachiwaka is offline Search for Posts by wakachiwaka Add wakachiwaka to your Buddy List
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes the website emails have been horrible since the first of the year or so. At the same time international orders have been having issues. Generally we are caught up on orders on a wekly basis, so if something has taken longer than a week or two.. then it was shipped and is somewhere across the globe. At times, we have had to reship things and we will always try whatever we have to.. to make a shipment. PM us here or send a note with all the information; address, what you ordered, when and how to the email addresses above. Or you can always use the order information request form in the store, that is sent from us to us so it never gets blocked.

05-31-2008 00:12 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Orders and Email

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH