Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone Festival: Twenty Years And Counting » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Cornerstone Festival: Twenty Years And Counting
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Cornerstone Festival: Twenty Years And Counting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is a great documentary about the Cornerstone Festival with lots of footage of DA and interviews with Terry as well as a ton of other groups. Good memories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSetI87n8SM

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
10-17-2013 18:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

RE: Cornerstone Festival: Twenty Years And Counting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can't wait to watch it...but I have to...thanks for linking to it!

10-17-2013 18:53 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

RE: Cornerstone Festival: Twenty Years And Counting Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That was really great! Inspiring. I want to go. When is the next one? Frown

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ron E: 10-20-2013 17:12.

10-20-2013 17:11 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Frown Crying Frown
10-20-2013 19:51 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
haveapez haveapez is a male
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 09-02-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Ron E
That was really great! Inspiring. I want to go. When is the next one? Frown

I felt the same way. I had heard of Cornerstone, but didn't realize it was so big, and had lasted so many years. I'm bummed I didn't know to attend years ago.
11-04-2014 15:51 haveapez is offline Search for Posts by haveapez Add haveapez to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for haveapez
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Cornerstone Festival: Twenty Years And Counting

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH