Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Discography question (Solo) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page DA Discography question (Solo)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

DA Discography question (Solo) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Some time in the '90s I picked up this CD called "Great Hymns Of The Faith" which happened to have been arranged & performed entirely by Rob Watson (although his name wasn't on the front -- it was a "generic" item). The most interesting thing about it was that one of the pieces used a corny little "lick" that had also appeared in Terry's "Riders Of The Western Skies" medley (which, of course, Rob worked with him on).

Overall I didn't care for the disc that much, and don't have it any more. I'm not sure what happened to it; maybe my ex made off with it.

Anyway, is there a particular reason this item isn't in the Discography? I was wondering if Rob disowned it or something, but it looks like his own website references it.
05-14-2009 12:46 ftg3plus4 is offline Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think we just didn't have all of the info at the time and no scan of the cover to put with it. We probably intended to return to add it at some point, but just forgot.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
05-14-2009 12:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
ftg3plus4 ftg3plus4 is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 04-15-2005

Thread Starter Thread Started by ftg3plus4
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I can't find a scan of the cover on the 'net anywhere (at least not anywhere I can get to on my work computer), but from what I remember it was a most forbidding-looking package!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ftg3plus4: 05-14-2009 12:57.

05-14-2009 12:56 ftg3plus4 is offline Search for Posts by ftg3plus4 Add ftg3plus4 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » DA Discography question (Solo)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH