Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Update at DanielAmos.com » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Update at DanielAmos.com
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Update at DanielAmos.com Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FYI: There will be a major update to the servers at DanielAmos.com on MONDAY, MARCH 22, 2010. This update may affect the message board or even access to the site for a brief time. We will bring everything back up as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-20-2010 21:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
sondance sondance is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-220.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

does this mean the yard gnomes can log in again - been a long time since we heard from them... or their idol, berger.

Psalm 119:83
03-21-2010 00:38 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by audiori
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shouldn't be anything keeping anyone from logging in.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-21-2010 00:51 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

sorry, i was struck (once again) by a fudden sit of sidle illiness

03-21-2010 01:23 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Administrator

Ahh ok.. I thought you were referring to that time a couple of weeks ago when people were having trouble. Was hoping there wasn't still something going on with that.

03-21-2010 13:33 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

update schmupdate - how did things go?

03-23-2010 21:30 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

ha ha that was really funny about an hour ago when the forum was bbbrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZAPPPPPoodaow

03-24-2010 00:38 sondance is offline Homepage of sondance Search for Posts by sondance Add sondance to your Buddy List
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by sondance

Went very smoothly. Fewer problems than any of the other servers.... which is weird since DA's site is the oldest. I expected more issues.

03-25-2010 20:47 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Originally posted by sondance

Went very smoothly. Fewer problems than any of the other servers.... which is weird since DA's site is the oldest. I expected more issues.

well i can say, i didnt even notice it, and the other day I was going crazy with all the problems there were. I think if you hadnt mention the update maybe it could have gone unnoticed.

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
03-25-2010 23:41 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Update at DanielAmos.com

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH