Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Testing the waters... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Testing the waters...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Testing the waters... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Everything seems to be ok now... we had to do a minor roll back because everything was creating new errors. For that reason, we lost a few recent posts... repost them if you can remember what they were. Thats also why we were shut down for a couple of days.

Let us know immediately if anyone sees an error.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
11-11-2009 17:38 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

RE: Testing the waters... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What if we don't see it immediately but notice it later?

11-11-2009 18:18 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

RE: Testing the waters... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just kidding, just trying to get some posting stats back... Wink

11-11-2009 18:18 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

test

11-11-2009 23:22 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
bein heinni
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-12-2004

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wal-Mart is the only one who is supposed to do roll backs! Tongue

I don't really care because I am so filthy stinkin' rich! Pleased

Benny Hinn, evangelist extraordinaire
Toufik Benedictus Hinn born in Jaffa, Israel
11-13-2009 11:14 bein heinni is offline Search for Posts by bein heinni Add bein heinni to your Buddy List
bein heinni
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-12-2004

I tested the water and I can walk on it! Smile

Benny Hinn, evangelist extraordinaire
Toufik Benedictus Hinn born in Jaffa, Israel
11-13-2009 11:15 bein heinni is offline Search for Posts by bein heinni Add bein heinni to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Testing the waters...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH