Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Something New is Coming? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Something New is Coming?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

Something New is Coming? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmmm...

03-28-2010 19:23 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wow, never heard anything about this.

03-28-2010 20:32 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup. Happy

Its been a fun idea thats been in the works for several years (in concept only, not the music - thats brand new).. Terry has always liked the idea but it sounds like he's really fired up about it now. Should really be fun.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
03-28-2010 20:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Ritchie_az Ritchie_az is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-291.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Interesting... guess I should get the Neverhood stuff before this comes out....

03-29-2010 12:30 Ritchie_az is offline Search for Posts by Ritchie_az Add Ritchie_az to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Ritchie_az
Interesting... guess I should get the Neverhood stuff before this comes out....

still havent heard it either but the Swirling eddies are first.

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
03-30-2010 08:05 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Shocked you don't own the neverhood!!!??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Get the soundtrack and the game with all due speed.

03-30-2010 18:47 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Tongue! RE: you don't own the neverhood!!!??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i own 2 copies and never listen to either one....
it's good for what it is...but remember, this is a VIDEO GAME soundtrack...not like terry's other music...
that's not saying it's not good... Cool

Cool
03-30-2010 18:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

I play it in the car at times, it is fun music, and it was a great game.

03-30-2010 20:17 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

I don't own it either...

Who else played on it?

03-30-2010 20:36 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

From the credits;

The Neverhood All Clay Band is:
Terry Taylor: Guitar, Lead and Background Vocals, Percussion, Theremin
Bob Carr and Mike Nelson: Horns
Gene Eugene: Bass, Keyboards, WahWah, Percussion
Ed McTaggart: Drums
Greg Kellog: Banjo
Janet McTaggart, Rich Young Ruler: Background Vocals
Mike Roe: guitar ("Psychedelic Boogie Child").

03-30-2010 21:26 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
UnderDawg UnderDawg is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-624.jpg

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

I miss Rich Young Ruler....
03-30-2010 21:53 UnderDawg is offline Search for Posts by UnderDawg Add UnderDawg to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

Of course I think Island Dreams is one of the best CD the dogs have done since GRS.

03-31-2010 17:59 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

island dreams is great background muzak at work or going to sleep music...
keep in mind just like imaginarium, that is not saying it is not good!
i cannot work or sleep to crap! Tongue

Big Grin

Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by joey: 03-31-2010 18:05.

03-31-2010 18:04 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
brother joel brother joel is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-297.jpg

Registration Date: 03-03-2007

I am a big fan of Island Dreams. I don't spin it very much as it does not aid in my work at the office. Sometimes when I need quiet background sounds while I read it is a great choice. NOw that I have a large backyard to bask in, I may spin it some more.

As far as the threads topic is concerned: I cannot wait for more neverhood type music. I find the neverhood stuff to be original and refreshing. My son likes to dance to it too.

God bless everyone!

Before my heart drowns
Before the hammer pounds
Before the laughter consumes
Before the reaper looms
Before the land swallows
Before I enter the gallows
04-01-2010 13:24 brother joel is offline Search for Posts by brother joel Add brother joel to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwUeRcI-AVk&feature=related

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
06-13-2010 20:55 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Something New is Coming?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH