Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » On the road again » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page On the road again
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

On the road again Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey y'all!
This morning, the Dogs all took to the road again, following a ten day respite. However, I know for a fact that some didn't get a real rest. Terry, for one, slaved the entire time over the "come as a child" project.

So, this is simply a request to remember these great guys as they once again hit the road (for energy, for peace while away from families, etc).
10-17-2002 21:19 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

theo, Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you the man. thanks for the update....will continue to remember you and the dogs in my prayers.

10-17-2002 21:26 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will pray for the Dogs and you, Theo. Just watch out for Willy Nelson and his big bus. i don't imagine that he would be the safest of drivers.
10-17-2002 23:49 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Amen! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Most of us know how the road trips drain us. They're in my prayers for sure.

10-18-2002 08:01 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

PART OF ME Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...wishes I knew the
"drain of the highway"
for I DO love to play
but I am sure its taxing- I would miss my fam so.
KEEP US POSTED- between you and BD, we feel like
we are "in" the know.
will pray-
JiMiNy
10-18-2002 08:46 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » On the road again

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH