Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy Angels Update » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Andy Angels Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Andy Angels Update Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello all!
Thankx for your continued prayers.
Quite seriously, I ask that you
--continue to pray for the mission
--purchase tickets to the Nov. 15th show
--purchase the book and single and, of course, the full release when it comes out

I'm working my tail off to make all aspects succeed. I'm going through the legal hassels, working a second job and acting at least half-respectable as an organization's head =-) But your support in the above requests will sure go a long ways in
--encouraging all of us involved
--securing the future of the mission

Andy's Angels exists to create quality music compilations that
--educated people on Cystic Fibrosis and fund research
--share how God's love moves in power in any such difficult life situations

Hope my report is received with joy and prayer partnership! This family of the DADL and the DAmb means a huge deal to me and all connected with this project.

Bless us all!
10-21-2002 14:31 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks for keeping us involved Theo!

BD

10-21-2002 19:09 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Oh yeah! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear bro Theo,

Just want you to know how much I really appreciated the 'Father Loves the Child' single and the booklet. Picked them up at C2k2 with great eagerness. I must be getting soft in my old age, Theo - every few weeks I go back and read your booklet and weep a little.

I've also kept you in prayer, knowing what God has brought you through with His great faithfulness. I hope the DADL has been a source of encouragement to you, I know you have been to many of us.

Lord bless.

10-21-2002 20:57 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
The DADL has...and now... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And as I return home tonight...this AM...having spent the evening trying to
be the weak light I might be...to my rock and roll family of 25 years...

They are...we are losing a sister to the grave...

I'm trying SO hard to be the light they want me to be...despite all the
weaknesses of the years they know I possess...
Oh, God...Let me somehow speak Jesus into this moment. Especially to the
one who is passing.

My DADL family, please pray for me.
10-22-2002 04:27 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you and your family will be in our prayers

BD

10-22-2002 08:39 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

from me as well Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Theo-
your honesty compells us
Jim
10-22-2002 08:44 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

In the morning light... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Allow me this one amendment:

While I did post my request to the wonderful DADL too, I really meant to address this to the DAmb. You know who you are, right?
10-22-2002 10:21 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
jc
Luteous Llama

classic response... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I know who you are
and you know who I am....
but watch out for the people.

JimINy CrIcket
10-22-2002 10:48 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

yeah, me too. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
I must be getting soft in my old age, Theo - every few weeks I go back and read your booklet and weep a little.

good, sweet, wonderful stuff...............

I try to imagine the pain of losing this son - and there are no words or feelings to express it. But the wonder of that little book is just -well, it's just something out of this world.

theo, you rock.

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

10-22-2002 15:57 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Good news in the mix Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've just returned from Nikki's bedside. It wasn't, of course, anything less than gut wrenching. But I was so pleased to learn that both she and her husband had recently received Jesus as Lord in their lives. I am grateful. Please pray that if it is indeed the most merciful thing to do that God take his daughter home quickly.
10-22-2002 17:21 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Prayer for you Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dear bro theo,

I felt led to pray for you and the situation this morning, right in the middle of work no less.

Praise God for His mercy to them, even to us!

10-22-2002 17:24 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Michelle
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-16-2002

That is comforting news about your friends. We'll continue praying for God's mercy for them in their suffering.
10-22-2002 18:27 Michelle is offline Send an Email to Michelle Search for Posts by Michelle Add Michelle to your Buddy List
™ is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-236.gif

Location: Silicon Valley: prime real estate for a terrorist dirty bomb hit

we're prayer warriors Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

(if nuttin' else)

"...hear from heaven their prayer and their plea, and uphold their cause."
-1 Kings 8:45

--Peter Jackson quoting J. R. R. Tolkien
10-23-2002 00:12 ™ is offline Send an Email to ™ Homepage of ™ Search for Posts by ™ Add ™ to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Dear Theo,

your report is received with joy, and we will pray. Big Grin
10-23-2002 00:42 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Andy Angels Update

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH