Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW Derri and Dogs CD\'s on sale now!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NEW Derri and Dogs CD\'s on sale now!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jeffrey k. jeffrey k. is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-302.jpg

Registration Date: 06-28-2002

NEW Derri and Dogs CD\'s on sale now!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

***NEWS ALERT***

lo-fidelity records is proud to announce the release of 2 new recordings, Derri Daugherty's "A Few Unfinished Songs", and the new live Lost Dogs record, "Green Room Serenade, Part Tour". Both CD's are available for purchase now through www.lo-fidelity.com or on the current Lost Dogs tour from the band. These CD's have been pressed in limited numbers, so get yours while you can.

For those wishing to purchase online, lo-fidelity takes credit card payments through www.paypal.com. We will also take postal orders, and by this Saturday there will be a downloadable order form for "snail mail" orders. Orders placed today will begin shipping on Monday, October7, 2002. Please visit www.lo-fidelity.com for all track listing and price info on these new releases.

When you make a purchase, please know I appreciate your support of the artists and the label. If you have friends or family that are into these artists, pass the news along and let them know where they can pick up these new CD's. If you have questions or a comment, don't hesitate to use the comment box at the site, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

All my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

10-04-2002 11:33 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wooo hoooo - just went and ordered them - I already ordered the Adam Again CD and am loving it, but I hate it that newbies get it for 1/2 the price now.......I always end up paying more because of my impatience....

10-04-2002 12:10 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ditto to all you said Birdman

10-04-2002 12:49 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

Thread Starter Thread Started by jeffrey k.
newbies... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

brdhsnyrsoul said: "I already ordered the Adam Again CD and am loving it, but I hate it that newbies get it for 1/2 the price now.......I always end up paying more because of my impatience...."

About "Ten Songs"....The problem is I spent a fortune to license and get this CD back out and then only sold around 450 copies...so the 550 or so I have sitting in the office have to go one way or another! At this point it would be nice to even approach recouping on that CD. I'm still very glad I did it...don't get me wrong, but financially it was a disaster. If only more people loved good music...!!

All my best,

jeffrey k.

10-04-2002 13:26 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

How can this be??????? Only 450 sold????? Of 10 Songs????? That just doesn't make sense. Start listing them on e-bay at $20 bucks a pop and you'll probably sell them all......

Do people just not know it's available? I'm in shock!!!

10-04-2002 13:29 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

and I thought I might have been out of luck because I didn't get paid until 2 days after it went on sale here.... Confused

10-04-2002 13:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BigDork
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-643.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jeffrey k.

About "Ten Songs"....The problem is I spent a fortune to license and get this CD back out and then only sold around 450 copies...so the 550 or so I have sitting in the office have to go one way or another! At this point it would be nice to even approach recouping on that CD. I'm still very glad I did it...don't get me wrong, but financially it was a disaster. If only more people loved good music...!!

All my best,

jeffrey k.

not even half sold????

that's too bad

There must still be a lot of originals out there (even though I know they only made like 3000 the first time around) or like the "T"ownsends complain about, too many CDRs from the original. Confused

BD

I have one of each by the way - Original, CDR, Re-Release

10-04-2002 13:33 BigDork is offline Send an Email to BigDork Search for Posts by BigDork Add BigDork to your Buddy List
Luteous Llama

10 Songs... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah...not half have sold. It's actually less then I reported earlier because I failed to take into account that Jason and Eric have a box as well. Those guys have been great helping me with sales...without them I'd have only sold 250. I do think this may shed some light on why some labels may shy away from re-releases. In a lot of ways "Ten Songs" was like the holy grail of out of print cd's, and almost 3 months later it has hardly sold. It's OK though, I'm still really glad I did it.

One other thing, the cd isn't half price on it's own, it's only that way in the "package deal"...and if it makes you feel better, the people that bought "Ten Songs" when it came out were able to help fund the 2 new CD's I just released...so look at it that way...you helped me put out some great new stuff. So thanks!

All my best,

jeffrey k.

10-04-2002 15:15 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Hey, Jeff-
I bought 10 songs from you through eBay and am thoroughly satisfied. You are the fastest shipping eBay seller I have yet encountered. I was worried that if I didn't buy it fast enough, it would be gone forever because of the holy grail status of the former CD.
If any of you don't have 10 songs yet, I urge you to get it from Jeff immediately because-
1) He needs to get his investment back to keep getting great music to us
2) It's an unbelievably good CD featuring a man who is no longer in the land of the living Frown
3) It will eventually go out of print and you'll wish you had it then.
4) The seller is a great guy who stands behind his product
5) If you're a single guy, women will find you irresitable if you have this CD
6) If you're a single woman, jerks will leave you alone if you have this CD
7) If you're a parent, your children will respect you if you have this CD
Cool If you have a cat, getting this CD will not affect your cat at all. But then again, what does?
The rest of you DAmbers can fill in more reasons.

10-04-2002 15:31 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

I followed the link, and was only going to check out Derry and the Dogs. But then the bundle caught my eye. Hmmm.

Click and a clack later I ordered the works.

I can hardly wait. The exchange rate, and subsequent customs expense will no doubt be worth it. I do not have any of Gene's stuff, and am looking forward to expanding my horizons.

While at the same time supporting a good cause.

10-04-2002 15:53 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Yeah...not half have sold. It's actually less then I reported earlier because I failed to take into account that Jason and Eric have a box as well. Those guys have been great helping me with sales...without them I'd have only sold 250. I do think this may shed some light on why some labels may shy away from re-releases. In a lot of ways "Ten Songs" was like the holy grail of out of print cd's, and almost 3 months later it has hardly sold. It's OK though, I'm still really glad I did it.

One other thing, the cd isn't half price on it's own, it's only that way in the "package deal"...and if it makes you feel better, the people that bought "Ten Songs" when it came out were able to help fund the 2 new CD's I just released...so look at it that way...you helped me put out some great new stuff. So thanks!

All my best,

jeffrey k.

wow. that just blows me away. I ordered mine very early on as I thought they were gonna sell out in a flash!
I hope DFBB does better on it's re-issue!

10-04-2002 15:57 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
***NEWS ALERT***

lo-fidelity records is proud to announce the release of 2 new recordings, Derri Daugherty's "A Few Unfinished Songs", and the new live Lost Dogs record, "Green Room Serenade, Part Tour". Both CD's are available for purchase now through www.lo-fidelity.com or on the current Lost Dogs tour from the band. These CD's have been pressed in limited numbers, so get yours while you can.

For those wishing to purchase online, lo-fidelity takes credit card payments through www.paypal.com. We will also take postal orders, and by this Saturday there will be a downloadable order form for "snail mail" orders. Orders placed today will begin shipping on Monday, October7, 2002. Please visit www.lo-fidelity.com for all track listing and price info on these new releases.

When you make a purchase, please know I appreciate your support of the artists and the label. If you have friends or family that are into these artists, pass the news along and let them know where they can pick up these new CD's. If you have questions or a comment, don't hesitate to use the comment box at the site, and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

All my best,

jeffrey k.
www.lo-fidelity.com

Yes! Must buy! Must buy now!
10-04-2002 17:48 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I have both versions of Ten Songs, i.e. the original & the reissue.

10-04-2002 18:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I've ordered all three CDs, and I helped fund the other two........man, I'm good!!!!

10-04-2002 18:09 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tyler Durden Tyler Durden is a male
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-11-2002
Location: Our generation has had no Great Depression, no Great War. Our war is a spiritual war.

This is the reason I never complain about any lag time when releases are behind schedule. I always know that the band will deliver a great product and considering how few of us there are, they are very generous.

I know that every time I receive a new Terry/da/dogs release, I am a lucky man to hear my favorite artist of all time come out with fresh music.

THey strengthen my faith and my resolve to always rise above adversity and to do your best work even if few are watching.

yes, I will purchase these albums as well, just as soon as a new paycheck warrents.
10-04-2002 18:19 Tyler Durden is offline Send an Email to Tyler Durden Search for Posts by Tyler Durden Add Tyler Durden to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I know I already said above that I ordered them, but I'm so excited.

I especially can't wait for the DVD. Any idea of when it may be released?

10-06-2002 10:36 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:

All my best,

jeffrey k.

jeffrey,

thank you for your labor of love. i already owned "10 songs" but got your rerelease at c-stone and just ordered the 3 pack on your site. thanks again for bringing back music that has meant so much to all of us.

-john

10-06-2002 23:14 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
quote:

All my best,

jeffrey k.

wow. that just blows me away. I ordered mine very early on as I thought they were gonna sell out in a flash!
I hope DFBB does better on it's re-issue!

Amen and here here! Smile )

10-07-2002 00:41 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

I ordered "10 Songs" when it was first re-released (and I don't care that I paid more-- I wanted it right away!!!) I also picked up "Green Room Serenade: Part Tour" and "Some Unifinished Songs." They're all good CDs. Buy them all!!

I also met Jeffrey K. at the Chicago concert and he's a really great guy. I think it's great that someone is working to get this important music out on the market and that he's taking the financial risk.

Now I just can't wait till the DVDs come out. Will there be audience shots on the DVD? If so, I should be on it!! (I was in the front row!)

-- aotp

10-07-2002 09:12 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Luteous Llama

dvd's and stuff Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hey...thanks for the kind words about the releases, label, and myself. I do appreciate it, and I appreciate the fact that your support of the label helps to support the bands.

As for the DVD's...the first, the solo set DVD, **should** pending approval from the guys, and a host of other issues, be out in December. The Lost Dogs DVD will probably be out, pending the same issues as above, in time for the Dogs spring tour in support of the new Dogs record. That is the hope anyway. As for crownd shots, there should be some...I know they planned on getting some. Plus, the shoot actually ended up being 4 camera, with one camera just shooting long shots from the back of the room, so who knows, you may see yourself in the DVD.

Again, thanks for the support of the label and the bands.

All my best,

jeffrey k.

10-07-2002 09:55 jeffrey k. is offline Send an Email to jeffrey k. Homepage of jeffrey k. Search for Posts by jeffrey k. Add jeffrey k. to your Buddy List
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 next » ... last » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » NEW Derri and Dogs CD\'s on sale now!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH