Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM ANDY'S ANGELS' RECORDS AND WARM & FILLED ARTIST MANAGEMENT

"SUFFER THE CHILDREN" TO BE RELEASED AT NOVEMBER 15 GALA!

Jesus said, "Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of God." Mark 10:14. "Suffer the

Children," the very special, limited edition pre-release to the much anticipated, "Come As a Child (or not at all)" is to be offered to the

public, for the first time, on November 15, 2002. This special Seattle-first release was designed to coincide with the pre-holiday

festival of sound featuring the Lost Dogs, Theo Obrastoff, Jeff Elbel and other guests. For details on the November 15 show, please visit

www.andysangelsrecords.org or www.thelostdogs.com. Only 1000 units of "Suffer the Children" were pressed. Only those 1000

units will ever be pressed and offered for sale. The official pre-release features new and never before released tunes from Terry

Scott Taylor, Riki Michele (of Adam Again fame), Jeff Elbel, Theo Obrastoff and others. It additionally features a song from the Lost

Dogs brand new, "Green Room Serenade, Part Tour," and a rare Daniel Amos cut! Seven songs, liner notes by Terry Scott Taylor and your first glimpse at the upcoming full release. Please note that the contributions by the Lost Dogs, Terry Scott Taylor and Daniel Amos will not be issued on "Come As a Child (or not at all)." As with the upcoming full length recording, all profits will benefit Cystic Fibrosis research through our donation to a number of regional and national charitable foundations. The early 2003 release will feature additional songs by the Lost Dogs, Michael Roe, Terry Scott Taylor, the Presidents of the United States, Aaron Sprinkle, the Choir and many, many surprise guests!

We hope to see you at the show. If not, please feel free to stop by either www.andysangels.org or www.danielamos.com, after November 15, to pick up your copy of "Suffer the Children."

God bless you for your support of this ministry.

Theo Obrastoff

Jonathan T. Feavel
11-07-2002 15:53 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks really cool.

11-07-2002 16:26 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i'm still hoping to see you at Eugene, Theo.

maybe i can pick one up then.

More and more blessings on your ministry Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
11-08-2002 10:40 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Hey bax... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You plannin' on being here at the Eugene show?

(Ed lives in UGene...Tongue )

11-10-2002 16:53 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i'm hoping to bring my son and a heathen high school buddy to your fair city. Big Grin
11-10-2002 16:57 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Well, any Heathen will fit in quite well up here in this thar "fair" city...Tongue

(As long as you own a pair of Burkenstocks and a tie-dye shirt.)

11-10-2002 17:03 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i've got the tie dye, but my Birks are fakes.

we genuine hippies don't have lots of cash, Ed.
11-10-2002 17:10 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I don't even own a pair of Burkies...I do like to wear this pair of sandals I got from Costco though..Tongue

So, I kinda feel like I fit it around here...NOT!

(Ed's originally from the Sunshine State)

11-10-2002 17:40 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Ahhhhh... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That'd be Idaho.
11-11-2002 13:03 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Ahh...yeah...Tongue

Idaho...the next best thing to the sandy beaches of the Gulf Coast!..Smile

Ed dreams of a vacation...'cause that's the closest thing he's gonna get for awhile!

11-11-2002 15:31 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Gulf Coast

Padre Island

Corpus Christi

Big Grin

11-11-2002 15:32 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Boys, he must be dreaming again...

Boys, he...Boise... Red Face
11-11-2002 15:35 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm about a 10 minute drive from Padre Island.

Big Grin

But you know, it's just not as big of a deal to those of us who live here and can go anytime we want.

11-11-2002 15:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Ah, yes...Boy'she...what a beautiful city...*cough*

Whoa...no...

I fell into the gorge!

Back to dreams of sandy beaches...and cool drinks...and palm trees...Tongue

A guy can dream, can't he?

Big Grin

11-11-2002 15:44 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Id a ho id that's true Confused
11-11-2002 15:45 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
But you know, it's just not as big of a deal to those of us who live here and can go anytime we want.

Yup!...I grew up in St. Pete...but it's been 20+ years since I've grown webfeet and moss from living in the Pac NW!...

Argh!

Dree-ee-eam...dream, dream, dream!

11-11-2002 15:46 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

I haven't been on the beach here in probably 4 years. I need to go sometime. My two youngest children have not been to the beach yet. What a shame.

11-11-2002 15:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

I just don't like cleaning up the tar and sand afterwards.

11-11-2002 15:51 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

tar?

11-11-2002 15:53 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Mark Mark is a male

The tar is terrible on the beach and in the water. You have to be careful where you walk. It is very hard to get off your feet. I often wear shoes or special shoes made for the water to keep my feet clean. Is there tar in the water on the west coast?

11-11-2002 15:58 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH