Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Problems and Damb It 2 Title » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Problems and Damb It 2 Title
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Problems and Damb It 2 Title Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all, I know I said the results of the DAMB IT 2 title would be announced tommorrow around 8 p.m. EST, but I've run into some problems. I may have to be gone for a few days. I have not forgotten about it, though. Y'all still have time to send your votes in. I'll try to be back as soon as possible.

Again, the choices are:

Dambiel Amiss

Damb-y'all Amos

More Negative Fruit

Songs of the Damb

you can send votes to cyclopticwonder@email.com

Sorry for the inevitable delay. Thanks

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
03-03-2003 21:05 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
afterglow
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 02-19-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like

more negative fruit
03-03-2003 21:15 afterglow is offline Search for Posts by afterglow Add afterglow to your Buddy List
arcticsunburn arcticsunburn is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-10-2002
Location: Guitar; A way to express what words can't describe, and a moment of peace in a chaotic world.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm goin' with DAmb-y'all Amos.

03-03-2003 23:29 arcticsunburn is offline Send an Email to arcticsunburn Homepage of arcticsunburn Search for Posts by arcticsunburn Add arcticsunburn to your Buddy List Add arcticsunburn to your Contact List View the MSN Profile for arcticsunburn
Adolph H
unregistered

How about "Gott segnt der DAmb!"
03-05-2003 12:33
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

How about?

DAmb This Is Good

The Best DAmb Band On The Planet

03-05-2003 13:02 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I like those. Let's start voting from scratch again Big Grin

03-05-2003 13:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
J-Gob J-Gob is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-30-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Adolph H
How about "Gott segnt der DAmb!"

Or, even more schlammin' yet, "Der Triumph of der DAmbed!" Especially if it gotten dat Wes Berlin boy on it again -- I mean, how can du go wrong wit der namen like DAT??? Big Grin

Mein Herr points to der sky
Der schlammin' place I vanna be, dawgs!

03-05-2003 13:29 J-Gob is offline Send an Email to J-Gob Homepage of J-Gob Search for Posts by J-Gob Add J-Gob to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

ooo, ooo, ooo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
How about?

DAmb This Is Good

I like that.

gee, I must have missed this vote thing earlier..........

and I don't know what I'm going to do for the new DAmbIt.............geee, just too much to think about, all at once!

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-05-2003 16:27 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Lazysusan
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 03-06-2003

I know what you mean. I don't like thinking all too much at once.

Spittin' image of ma!
03-06-2003 00:47 Lazysusan is offline Send an Email to Lazysusan Search for Posts by Lazysusan Add Lazysusan to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I never voted either.

03-06-2003 18:44 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Problems and Damb It 2 Title

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH