Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Should Steve Hindalong become a permanent Lost Dog? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Should Steve Hindalong become a permanent Lost Dog?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 06-15-2004

Should Steve Hindalong become a permanent Lost Dog? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

He was a great addition during the summer tour - at least the folks in Derwood enjoyed him. I know he's no gene but.................

What's your opinion?

DA ROCKS!

Ben
09-21-2004 15:11 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

no.

09-21-2004 15:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

RE: Should Steve Hindalong become a permanent Lost Dog? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yes. Cool

they need percussion anyway... Roll Eyes

09-21-2004 15:25 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

No more than Tim is a member of the dogs. For the studio gigs to anchor with a consistent team that's one thing. I know Steve is talented, but I'll wait on this one. I still like Burleigh's work on the first few. Mister Holt was far too understated, as was Steve on Mutt (glockenspiel not included).

If the guys are simply continue with their three guitars and percussion accents then why not? But I always liked how the guys used the studio and live shows as different means of expression. I think they're limiting themselves and what they can convey. The Dogs were always about musical alchemy ... and lately they've lost some of their bite.

09-21-2004 15:31 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ben
RE: Should Steve Hindalong become a permanent Lost Dog? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ben

DA makes me all happy inside!

Hey, I said DA ROCKS! Who changed this?

Ben
09-21-2004 15:32 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Eleanor Eleanor is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-641.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
quote:
Originally posted by Ben

Hey, I said DA makes me all happy inside! Who changed this?

so what's the problem?

Tongue
09-21-2004 15:36 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
bereal bereal is a female
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-443.jpg

Registration Date: 03-08-2004
Location: "I still love Jesus, I'm just afraid of His followers." DwDunphy

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. That's a good question worth considering! As for my thoughts: Steve did add a lot to the Mutt album and tour, but I also enjoy the live shows with just Mike, Terry and Derri. I think it would be nice for them to keep Steve as a "special guest appearance" occasionally, kinda like a little treat from time to time, and keep the Dogs the way they are! Wink

Holy God break me, Holy Lord take me
Lay your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently
Your crushing hand, Your mighty hand, On me gently

Smile
09-21-2004 15:36 bereal is offline Homepage of bereal Search for Posts by bereal Add bereal to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

*rocks = rocks
09-21-2004 15:36 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
Ben Ben is a male
Dignified Lazar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Ben
Somebody's (Audi?) messing with me. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

DA

ROCKS (as in Rock & Roll)

Is there something wrong with saying that DA Rocks?

Ben
09-21-2004 15:36 Ben is offline Send an Email to Ben Search for Posts by Ben Add Ben to your Buddy List
Platyhelminth

the a-bros just like to mess with us. Tongue
09-21-2004 15:37 Eleanor is offline Send an Email to Eleanor Search for Posts by Eleanor Add Eleanor to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

Question testing testing 1 2 3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

rocks - Confused wha...
el - Confused wha...
Mountain Dew - ...that is funny Big Grin
duck - Shocked I am glad this one works...

just a few I have noticed... Confused
what are the others...

this is pretty CooL Cool
when & why did this start / evolve?
is there a list of what is changed & why...

oh yea...

Laugh - Confused whats up with that Big Grin pretty funny

in fact so funny I could just Laugh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DaLe: 09-21-2004 15:47.

09-21-2004 15:45 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

No..
That would be like say....
The Beatles letting Kieth Richards join the band back in the day....
or Jeff Beck becoming a member of Led Zeppelin..
guest's are cool though...... Big Grin
09-21-2004 16:05 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Down! RE: Should Steve Hindalong become a permanent Lost Dog? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

absolutely not.... Red Face

09-21-2004 16:08 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Shocked we agreed Shocked

holy horse crap we agreed on something Joey Shocked

Tongue

09-21-2004 16:19 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Ben
He was a great addition during the summer tour - at least the folks in Derwood enjoyed him. I know he's no gene but.................

What's your opinion?

Yes!!! I dig everything he does Pleased

09-21-2004 16:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Lamp RE: Should Steve Hindalong become a permanent Lost Dog? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Driver8
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.

Shocked we agreed Shocked

holy horse crap we agreed on something Joey Shocked

Tongue

there is hope for you yet, son..... Pleased

Tongue

09-21-2004 16:56 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Stuart Pedasso
No more than Tim is a member of the dogs. For the studio gigs to anchor with a consistent team that's one thing. I know Steve is talented, but I'll wait on this one. I still like Burleigh's work on the first few. Mister Holt was far too understated, as was Steve on Mutt (glockenspiel not included).

If the guys are simply continue with their three guitars and percussion accents then why not? But I always liked how the guys used the studio and live shows as different means of expression. I think they're limiting themselves and what they can convey. The Dogs were always about musical alchemy ... and lately they've lost some of their bite.

The flatulent one speaks truth. Pleased

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by carl: 09-21-2004 17:20.

09-21-2004 17:08 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Thumb Down! RE: Should Steve Hindalong become a permanent Lost Dog? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

another reason i say no! Shocked

09-21-2004 17:44 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

Oh that is just wrong. But at the same time strangely enticing ... hmmm. Derri looks so cute just snuggled in there. He really is our little Paul Williams.

No ... that's just wrong - WRONG. I'm going to have to pull out my Jimmy Swaggart tapes here for guidance - if'n those weird men come near me, I'll kill 'em and then tell god they just died.

Pssst, if you can make up one like that with Larry Norman and Tim Chandler I'll send you 20 bucks.

09-21-2004 18:09 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Shocked

~Groucho~
09-21-2004 19:50 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Should Steve Hindalong become a permanent Lost Dog?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH