Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official DA Auctions » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Official DA Auctions
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Official DA Auctions Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Oh My!

What is this?

DA Auctions?
01-13-2003 18:29 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How cool is that? I just wish I actually made a little bit of extra money. I'm gonna be in pain watching this cool stuff go to people with better paying jobs or who are living the single life.

01-13-2003 18:35 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yup!...

It'll be you, me, and Joey T. sittin' on the sidelines while all of Terry's old blue jeans and guitar picks go to Dr. Rich and aotp! Crying

01-13-2003 18:40 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

glows with warmth, don't it? We spend all our dough on the official releases and cry when the big spenders come in and snatch up all the groovy useless but highly sought after merchandise.

01-13-2003 18:43 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Hey, audiori, I do like the Sunburst font you used on the webpage for them Official DA Auctions! Smile

Ohhhh....That's pretty! Smile

01-13-2003 18:48 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

The Audioris are cool. So cool.

01-13-2003 18:49 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Yup!...Smile

Good Guys they be...

01-13-2003 18:50 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

yup.

we should get store credit for the number of CDs we've purchased. then maybe some of us poor fans can get our grubby paws on some of the cool stuff.

01-13-2003 18:51 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Except...I don't envy their job, ya know...

Well, maybe I do alittle...but it's gotta be frustrating at times. Dealing with us winey fans always wanting our stuff yesterday...Tongue

01-13-2003 18:52 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
yup.

we should get store credit for the number of CDs we've purchased. then maybe some of us poor fans can get our grubby paws on some of the cool stuff.

Big Grin

Now there's an idea! Wink

01-13-2003 18:53 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ceremonial Kernel

I do hate it that money is the main factor in most things these days. you don't get squat unless you live the high life.

01-13-2003 18:57 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Well, brd...at least we got character! Big Grin

01-13-2003 18:59 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Btw you just reached 4000 posts!...

Yippy for you...Now you get a free CD of your choice from the DA webstore...Tongue

Opps! I guess I don't have the authority to grant that wish...sorry...! Frown

01-13-2003 19:01 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

A "real" fan already has all of them..... Red Face

01-13-2003 19:04 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Woo Hoo

ok, so I didn't see this until now, and I too will be on the side lines when it comes to large amounts of speding money.
Frown

BD

good luck to those of you with money!!! Big Grin

01-13-2003 19:11 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Second thought Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My first thought when seeing the page was "Oh man is this gonna be great!". I'll be glad to buy anything I can within my budget.

My second thought was "Oh man, is everything okay with Terry?" The last auction of its kind that I remember was a few years ago when Ed auctioned his DA jacket to buy drums.

01-13-2003 20:36 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe
My first thought when seeing the page was "Oh man is this gonna be great!". I'll be glad to buy anything I can within my budget.

My second thought was "Oh man, is everything okay with Terry?" The last auction of its kind that I remember was a few years ago when Ed auctioned his DA jacket to buy drums.

That auction started as just a fan who was offering an alternative to ebay and sending profits to the Terry and the boys. Ed joined the fun and used the funds for a drumn set. Not as they were broke or anything.

01-13-2003 20:44 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I hope they offer some "Hide the beer the Pastors here" beer mugs and I hope I can afford one.

If I'm gonna be a priest I gotta have me one of those Smile

01-13-2003 20:51 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
I hope they offer some "Hide the beer the Pastors here" beer mugs and I hope I can afford one.

If I'm gonna be a priest I gotta have me one of those Smile

Those would be fun to have!

Big Grin
01-13-2003 20:55 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

I worry about this too.

01-14-2003 07:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Official DA Auctions

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH