Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Home Page looks pretty cool » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Home Page looks pretty cool
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Home Page looks pretty cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I enjoy a change of scenery once in a while.

12-13-2002 19:13 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Agreed Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I get antsy that way too. I've gotten really bored with the home page and it was nice to see just a small change!
Here's to the little things in life that count! cha-ching!!! Big Grin
12-13-2002 19:23 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didn't notice it until this thread was started... I always just log in straight to the damb! Big Grin looks good though....

12-13-2002 19:25 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi, Theo - how's things?

12-13-2002 19:25 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

hi Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi brdhsnyrsoul!
I'm doing great! Today was a special day. Once a year we show up at the CF offices of Seattle's Children's hospital and give them a mountain of fudge that my wife has made. There's always a hidden coin in one piece and the one who finds it gets the Christmas candle that my wife made (as well). This year I threw in a copy of my Christmas CD for the one who eats the most without spewing. I figure if they can handle that, they can handle my CD! Big Grin

But, tho' I visit the doctors and staff every so often, the Christmas visit is extra special. And today they were ALL there. We had a great time! It was warm and funny and emotional. I went down a hallway with one ICU floor co-ordinator cause she wanted to get Ethan a sticker or two. For a moment we stood just outside the door where Andrew left us to be with the Lord. It was occupied or I would have gone in for a moment of meditation.

At any rate, all were concerned that we'd have a rough holiday season--but the truth is, Christmas is never a problem--it is the answer. A bit pensive at times, but all GOOD! We are blessed!

As I watch my youngest, Ethan, running around playing (Andrew's self proclaimed protege and it's true), how can I be filled with anything but love and joy!?

At any rate, forgive me! I don't know why I went off, except to say, you asked and you all are like family around here and well...that's how it's going!

Thank you! Thankx for being that family!
Theo
12-13-2002 20:51 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

You're beautiful, Theo. Thank you so much for sharing. It's so easy to lose sight of what makes Christmas so special. We appreciate the time you spend with us. I thought of you when I was on Olvera street.

12-13-2002 21:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Hi Theo! Good story.

I do like it when the page is updated, especially with news.

12-13-2002 22:06 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Thanks for sharing Theo!

You can be a wise man in my nativity play any time.
12-13-2002 22:17 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

really? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Can I be the wise man of San Louis Opispo (excuse the spelling)?

Mark, Baxter...thankx guys!
12-13-2002 22:19 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

MERRY CHRISTMAS

12-20-2002 08:59 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Home Page looks pretty cool

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH