Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it anyone here??? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Is it anyone here???
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Is it anyone here??? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Someone's selling an almost complete collection of DA, SE, TST, LD stuff on ebay for 1,499. All I can say is that the Tuxedo Clad Megastar must have got to that poor man Confused

12-24-2002 22:37 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Its not me.
12-24-2002 23:09 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Seen on ebay Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Might it be someone named Alan?

12-25-2002 07:43 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It looked like Alan to me too.

12-25-2002 10:20 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Someone's selling an almost complete collection of DA, SE, TST, LD stuff on ebay for 1,499. All I can say is that the Tuxedo Clad Megastar must have got to that poor man Confused

I saw that too... but I've already got most of what he's selling...
12-25-2002 11:04 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Are any of you Alan? Big Grin

12-25-2002 23:23 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I'm not Alan.

The CD's come out to 20 something per CD.

12-26-2002 00:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Joey might be Alan. He' almost everybody else. But i don't think he'd sell that stuff...
12-26-2002 10:17 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

ebay da package Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I believe that ebayer paid almost $100, for the self-titled Daniel Amos disc just a few months ago, to someone. He bid on a few things that I was selling as well and won a couple of them for prices in the $20 range. He's got to be losing out on this deal, but who is going to pony up $1500 in one shot?

-Jolly
12-26-2002 11:11 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

MAybe PAul McCArtney.
a. He can afford it.
b. He should own at least SOME good music.
JimINy

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
12-26-2002 11:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

a Big Grin
b Big Grin
12-26-2002 11:40 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

I bet you he'll sell them individually after he doesn't get any bids.

12-26-2002 19:05 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
Joey might be Alan. He' almost everybody else. But i don't think he'd sell that stuff...

That's right! and a real fan will fork over the 1500 bucks! Tongue

12-26-2002 22:51 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Yeah!!
12-26-2002 23:01 baxter is online Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:
Originally posted by baxter

That's right! and a real fan will fork over the 1500 bucks! Tongue

Except that any real fan would already have all of that stuff or at least most of it. So why buy it again? Confused

12-26-2002 23:25 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Good point! Big Grin

12-26-2002 23:30 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I noticed that Imaginarium wasn't listed in that guys mix!

I still need that one. Frown I never got a chance to pick that one up...I guess I'm not a real fan like Joey is...Frown

12-26-2002 23:32 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
I noticed that Imaginarium wasn't listed in that guys mix!

I still need that one. Frown I never got a chance to pick that one up...I guess I'm not a real fan like Joey is...Frown

neither is Alan if he does not have Imaginarium! Mad

BD
12-26-2002 23:43 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Theophilus
Dignified Lazar

Registration Date: 12-12-2002

Alan, get a clue! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And when you get one...burn me a copy 'cause I need one too...Smile
12-27-2002 02:59 Theophilus is offline Send an Email to Theophilus Search for Posts by Theophilus Add Theophilus to your Buddy List
Author of the Post Author of the Post is a male
A Hot Wolly

Registration Date: 03-14-2002
Location: If you want to follow in someone's footsteps, first you need to learn where they've walked.

So why would anyone SELL their entire collection like that? I totally cherish mine! And having it all copied onto CDRs or on my hard drive is NOT the same as having each original release.

I looked at the list and I have every CD listed under Daniel Amos, Lost Dogs, Swirling Eddies, and Terry Scott Taylor. A few of the rarity albums I don't have, but chances are I have those songs on other CDs. Oh well, if someone does shell out 1.5K, they'll have quite the collection!!

-- aotp
12-27-2002 11:47 Author of the Post is offline Send an Email to Author of the Post Homepage of Author of the Post Search for Posts by Author of the Post Add Author of the Post to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Author of the Post: JosepBCN28 View the MSN Profile for Author of the Post
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Is it anyone here???

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH