Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live from the Acoustic Stage CD - Info? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Live from the Acoustic Stage CD - Info?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvite
unregistered
Live from the Acoustic Stage CD - Info? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Saw this in the DAStore. I was wondering if anyone has purchased it and could provide some info. No details are provided in the store. What are the tracks? How's the recording quality? Is it just the guys playing guitars? No drums? I'm hoping so. I saw the dogs at Trinity House in Michigan and am hoping to find a CD that reproduces the stipped-down acoustic bliss that was happening that night.
01-13-2003 23:52
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think there is only 1 DA song on it, that's why I didn't buy it.... it's a compilatation I believe... Anyways, welcome, and cool user name. Smile

01-14-2003 00:16 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

1. Jan Krist - Time
2. Brooks Williams- Love Came Down
3. Intro
4. Terry Scott Taylor - If You Want To
5. Tom Prasada-Rao - Falling Star
6. The Choir - Yellow Skies
7. Claire Holley - Oh, My
8. Pierce Pettis - Down In The Flood
9. Aaron Sprinkle - Sweeter Than Me
10. Lost Dogs - A Certain Love
11. Jason Harrod - Lion Song
12. Skatman Meredith - Canyon
13. Christopher Williams- Each Other's Blessing
14. Jan Krist - Waiting for the Cosmic Shoe to Fall
15. Brooks Williams - Old Blue
16. Intro
17. Terry S Taylor - Papa Danced on Olvera Street
18. Phil Madeira - It'll Do For Now

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
01-14-2003 01:39 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

There's slightly more info at www.pastemusic.com

01-14-2003 07:24 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

elvite???? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

are u a follower of
Elvis
or Legolas?
just curious

JimiNy CricKet (I follow Pinnochio..hey, its a job)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
01-14-2003 07:29 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I still need to get this CD. I believe its about the only hole in my collection. Anybody want to sell me one cheap?

01-14-2003 16:43 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Elvite
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
are u a follower of
Elvis
or Legolas?
just curious

JimiNy CricKet (I follow Pinnochio..hey, its a job)

I saw a comedy spoof about Elvis fanatics. One of the segments was about a bunch of primitive island natives who discover a bunch of Elvis records and pictures in a chest that washes ashore. They think this Elvis must be a god and start a religion of Elvis-worshipping. As I was thought about it later, I wondered what you'd call a priest in the church of Elvis. This made me think about the Levites, (the Jewish tribe of priests). This led me to come up with Elvite, which I thought would be a funny name to call a priest in the church of Elvis.

I've used it as an Internet nickname ever since.

Oh yeah, thanks for the track listing audiori!
01-15-2003 01:39
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

That's pretty darn funny.

01-15-2003 23:23 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Live from the Acoustic Stage CD - Info?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH