Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy birthday! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page happy birthday!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

happy birthday! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile

05-24-2003 03:02 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm sure he says thank you.

Happy Birthday, Terry!!

05-24-2003 11:28 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday Terry! Have a great day!

05-24-2003 11:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Lost Canine Lost Canine is a male
Disjasked Lerna

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Terry,
Happy Birthday and may God bless you with many more. You have blessed all of us by using the gifts God has granted to you.
In the Mystery,
Monty (LK-9)

05-24-2003 12:16 Lost Canine is offline Send an Email to Lost Canine Search for Posts by Lost Canine Add Lost Canine to your Buddy List
SMACK-A-SAURUS REX SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 05-22-2003

happy b-day terry!Smile
05-24-2003 12:19 SMACK-A-SAURUS REX is offline Send an Email to SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Search for Posts by SMACK-A-SAURUS REX Add SMACK-A-SAURUS REX to your Buddy List
Captain Crouch
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 12-23-2002

Hap' BARTHdeh, Ter'h! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ayv'n though weh hads ahr DEF'rences, and ayv'n though yuh said awl those bad thengs 'bout meh, Ah fergehvs yuh! Ah'm a mayn'a'GOW-wud, aft'r awl!

Dang, maybeh 'cause et's yur BARTHdeh Ah'll ayv'n set up owwn Tay-Bay-Ehn! Thank'f et! Prahm-tahm 'sposure, an' maybeh some RAYL rec'rd SAYLES! Ah thank thah's jus' whut Ah'll do!

Er maybeh NOWT. Baht meh, yuh perverted aPAWstayt basturd. Evil

KNAW who's yur daddeh? Tongue Big Grin

Praise GOW-wud!!!
05-24-2003 12:48 Captain Crouch is offline Send an Email to Captain Crouch Homepage of Captain Crouch Search for Posts by Captain Crouch Add Captain Crouch to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Terry should be spending his birthday wine tasting in Paso Robles. It is a gorgeous day with a clear blue, moderate temperature,and an angelic breeze. It was so wonderful, i did not want to come in from weed wacking. (That is a rarity!)
Come on over uncle Terry; you could even find some fine taquitos at tio albertos.

05-24-2003 14:42 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Happy birthday.

Thank you God for allowing us to share in the talent of this talented man!

05-24-2003 15:43 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Amen

05-24-2003 16:04 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

just how old are you? Wow.
05-24-2003 16:24 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
Terry should be spending his birthday wine tasting in Paso Robles. It is a gorgeous day with a clear blue, moderate temperature,and an angelic breeze. It was so wonderful, i did not want to come in from weed wacking. (That is a rarity!)
Come on over uncle Terry; you could even find some fine taquitos at tio albertos.

sounds like a damb fine day, bax! Big Grin
we all know he doesn't read this board.... but happy b-day Terry! Smile )

Cool
05-24-2003 17:25 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

i thought you would appreciate the wine reference, Mr. T. Paso has become the wine capital of the country (heck of the world, DAMB the French!). Justin's Isosceles, Obtuse, and Syrah can not be beat.

05-24-2003 18:20 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by .backs.
...Paso has become the wine capital of the country (heck of the world, DAMB the French!). Justin's Isosceles, Obtuse, and Syrah can not be beat.

And I heard that it was the Willamette Valley! Shocked

DAmb local winery propaganda!

Tongue

05-24-2003 18:42 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

...oh yeah...

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y Terry! Big Grin

05-24-2003 18:51 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

This is war, EH!

Meet me on the border at 7 AM sharp with your
finest Syrah!

05-24-2003 18:52 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

I'm sorry...but I might have to be at work at that time...Frown

(That is if I don't play hookie another day...)

...and btw, isn't Syrah one of those warrior princess babes? Shocked

05-24-2003 18:57 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

You can bring any hussy you want, military
or no, as long as you bring the wine.

05-24-2003 19:33 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

ok

Pleased

Happy Birthday's almost over...

05-24-2003 22:37 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Not likely. You know these rich rock stars.
He'll probably be celebrating for the next
two weeks on a private Greek island.

05-24-2003 22:43 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » happy birthday!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH