Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » boys and girls » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page boys and girls
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
jc
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

boys and girls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dearest Dambers------
just droppin in to say I'm droppin out-
leaving work soon to go worship at the church or synagogue of my choice.
actually - its fam time all weekend.
may you celebrate the greatest fact of human history with me...
Phil Keaggy put it in such perspective on a Tee shirt I saw
..think of the fact that in the time it took me to write this...probably thousands (or hundreds for sure) have gone on to eternity.
"Never has so little done so much for so many"
Jesus

Love and more
jiminy cricket
03-29-2002 12:40 jc is offline Send an Email to jc Search for Posts by jc Add jc to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

cats and dogs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks, jimbeenie.....good message there.

Enjoy all the blessings of the days ahead - the meaning, the food, the chocolate bunnies, the music. I love Easter music.......it's so joyous.

See you all in church Smile

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

03-29-2002 15:47 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

I feel so bad.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We slept in and missed church. We did listen to At the foot of the Cross cd and then watch the 10 Commandments on tv. This is Church. Big Grin

04-01-2002 18:48 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I saw the boys and girls and the Undercover song popped in my head (boys and girls)

gosh that undercover... and they were pretty "street" tooSmile

04-03-2002 19:29 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich
I saw the boys and girls and the Undercover song popped in my head (boys and girls)

gosh that undercover... and they were pretty "street" tooSmile

I had that "record" signed by the band back when it first came out. I thought it was "pretty fly" back then. Big Grin Their later stuff totally blows that away. New album w/ Sim coming out this summer... Cool Undercover
There new message board glows with warmth though... Frown

04-06-2002 14:45 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dr Rich
I had that "record" signed by the band back when it first came out. I thought it was "pretty fly" back then. Big Grin Their later stuff totally blows that away. New album w/ Sim coming out this summer... Cool Undercover
There new message board glows with warmth though... Frown

the new message board glows with warmth as much as old undercover? wow! that's pretty harsh

p.s. glad too see your still "keeping it fresh with the fly recordsSmile "

04-08-2002 16:27 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Pretty fly for a white guy? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

the new message board glows with warmth as much as old undercover? wow! that's pretty harsh

p.s. glad too see your still "keeping it fresh with the fly recordsSmile "

Yeah, I'm pretty fly..........................for a white guy Confused Confused Confused

04-08-2002 19:21 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

boys and girls renounce the world. One of my favorite records back in the day.

02-13-2003 18:27 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Mine too!!! I loved "Three Nails" ...

and the rest of it too now that I think about it.

02-13-2003 19:19 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I liked the version on the live record better.

02-14-2003 07:40 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » boys and girls

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH