Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST rarities/bootlegs » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TST rarities/bootlegs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

TST rarities/bootlegs Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

http://www.angelfire.com/al/rbmusic

I ran across this web page that lists a ton of DA/TST/SE/77s items among others. The items below caught my eye. Anyone know anything about these, or who this gentleman is?

Daniel Amos: Live in Oil City, PA 1979 (2-cd/CD-R/bootleg)
Daniel Amos: Live at the Maranatha! Festival March 15th 1980 (CD-R/bootleg)
Daniel Amos: Live At The Oasis 1981(CD-R/bootleg)
Daniel Amos: Live In Edina, MN 1982 (2-cd/CD-R/bootleg)
Daniel Amos: Live At Cornerstone 1993 (CD-R)
Daniel Amos: Now & Then (2-cd/CD-R/bootleg)

The Swirling Eddies: Live At Cornerstone 1990 (CD-R/bootleg)
The Swirling Eddies: Swirling Mellow (complete recordings/CD-R/bootleg)

Terry Scott Taylor: Loose Ends Vol 3 (CD-R/bootleg)
Terry Scott Taylor: Harry Whodunit: The Mystery Of The Sea Serpent Swindle/The Mystery Of The Nine Sampsons (CD-R/rare)
Terry Scott Taylor: Sunny Love Tree And The Fruits Of The Spirit/The Whole Armour Of God (CD-R/rare)
Terry Scott Taylor: Sunny Love Tree And The Fruits Of The Spirit/Morning Devotions For Kids (CD-R/rare)
Terry Scott Taylor: Megamouth/Rap Battle In The Big City (CD-R/rare)
Terry Scott Taylor: Megamouth 2/The Great Skateboard Adventure (CD-R/rare)
Terry Scott Taylor: The Rap'Sures/Gospel crap (CD-R/rare)
Terry Scott Taylor: The Rap'Sures/O.T. crap (CD-R/rare)
Terry Scott Taylor: The Rap'Sures/Loud, Proud And Born Again (CD-R/rare)

01-17-2003 14:35 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've got Loose Ends 3 & 4. A lot of filler (radio spots, et al.), but enough interesting other stuff to possibly make it worth yr while....

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
01-17-2003 14:38 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

where did loose ends come from? was it a label release? just to radio or something?

01-17-2003 15:19 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

It would be nice to hear some of those bootlegs. Pleased

01-17-2003 15:51 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 03-19-2002
Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Originally posted by Dr Rich

I have this :

my opinion on this & most bootlegs is it is good to listen to oNCe ! but not twice...

01-17-2003 16:01 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by DaLe uReViG
quote:

I have this :

my opinion on this & most bootlegs is it is good to listen to oNCe ! but not twice...

I agree! I have not heard that one, but the few I have were good for novlety's sake the first time, the 2nd time that buzzing or whatever is bugging the hell out of you! Tongue
Live '82 is better than any I have heard!

Since you live in the Twin Cities it would be fun to get together & compare bootlegs!! Smile )

01-17-2003 16:09 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

Location: MiNNeSoTa - HeRe we put salt on the Roads... Lord, Help me be Salt of the Earth - NoT Salt in the Wound. so, take most everything I SaY HeRe with a grain of Salt !

quote:
Since you live in the Twin Cities it would be fun to get together & compare bootlegs!! Smile )

sounds GooD to me.

01-17-2003 16:12 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

were/when would you like to meet?

01-17-2003 16:13 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
were/when would you like to meet?

hey NoW, My wife warned me about Guys like you on the internet Big Grin

01-17-2003 16:14 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

sorry...Tongue

Did you ever see the South Park episode were Cartman was meeting "nice older men" on the internet?

Funny... but sick!

On the other hand don't watch South Park!

01-17-2003 16:17 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

I have not watched southpark much...

anyway I will PM you my e-mail etc... I have a few bootlegs you may like, but not a whole bunch.

01-17-2003 16:21 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ubique Epoque

that sounds good.
I have a few myself.

they are fun for what they are worth.

01-17-2003 16:25 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

I finally have a few myself. I like 'em. No old ones though. The sound on the recent ones seems pretty good.

01-17-2003 16:53 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
DaLe DaLe is a male
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by brdhsnyrsoul
I finally have a few myself. I like 'em. No old ones though. The sound on the recent ones seems pretty good.

which NeW one's do you have ?

01-17-2003 16:54 DaLe is offline Send an Email to DaLe Search for Posts by DaLe Add DaLe to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Lost Dogs First Baptist Church - Phoenix - October 2
Lost Dogs Harvest Moon - Stony Plain Exhibition Park 9/2/00
Terry Scott Taylor Pretend I'm Elvis Tour - 11/30/00
Terry Scott Taylor Big Black Tattoo (with Theo, Aaron Sprinkle, Mike Roe)
Lost Dogs Live at Alice Cooper's Town - Phoenix, AZ 3/15/02

I think that's it so far. I'm always on the lookout for others

01-17-2003 17:00 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

anybody want to send me some more?

01-23-2003 00:21 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Or me?

01-23-2003 09:14 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

or me?

01-23-2003 10:19 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

No.....me!

01-23-2003 16:11 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Me first!

Spoken like a little kid

01-23-2003 16:12 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST rarities/bootlegs

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH