Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Taping TST or DA shows » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Taping TST or DA shows
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kbwine
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 02-15-2003

Taping TST or DA shows Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How does DA or Terry Taylor feel about fans taping and trading (for free of course)their live shows?
02-15-2003 20:20 kbwine is offline Send an Email to kbwine Search for Posts by kbwine Add kbwine to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I donno...

...that's a good DAmb question! Pleased

Terry?...Fellow band members of Daniel Amos?

Whatcha think?

Audiori?

02-15-2003 20:22 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

They must be ok with it. It's pretty obvious when you're being video taped I think. And I think BD has had the blessing of the Townsends for what he does.

02-15-2003 23:52 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I won't speak for Terry, but generally I think they're ok with fans trading live tapes and videos, as long as its not a recording that is officially released. Taping a concert is generally ok as long as it's alright with the venue. Some promoters/venues have strict policies against it.

We only ask that you send a copy of the video or tape to us for the archives..

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
02-16-2003 01:07 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We only ask that you send a copy of the video or tape to us for the archives..

yes.... and send me a copy too! Wink

02-16-2003 01:32 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

LOL...me too

02-16-2003 09:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Taping TST or DA shows

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH