Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C2k3 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page C2k3
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

C2k3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't see the boys on the roster this year. Also, sadly according to their site the Choir was not invited back to Bushnell this year.

Cornerstone '03 lineup of DA-related music I like:
Terry Taylor (natürlich)
Dogs
77s
Derri
Mike Roe
Poor Old Lu
Prayer Chain
Starflyer 59
Wayside (from my wife's home town of Aurora, IL)
Steve Taylor

Which bands are coming that you like?
Who's gonna make the trip this time?

02-17-2003 15:09 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by John Foxe

Too far away.... Crying
When will we see a C-Stone West? Confused

02-17-2003 15:17 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i like your list John!

i would add The Crossing, Seeds, Busker Kibbutznik, Ashley, and Over the Rhine.

i don't think i'll be seeing the cornfields this year though.
02-17-2003 15:18 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

and don't forget....

theo will be playing. Smile

02-17-2003 16:36 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

i first saw Theo play at Cornerstone last year.
02-17-2003 16:38 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Make my day... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

...guys! Thankx! It's nice to be mentioned.
I asked JT why I wasn't listed on the C2k3 site. He said that I'll show up eventually. But the cool part is that I get to be a part of cornering the Gallary Stage. It'll be a night of the 77s, The Dogs and "friends". I'll do a 45 minute set celebrating the release of the CAACONAA CD release. My "back up band" will be pretty honorable! So who cares if that other site mentions me or not!? Heh heh!
God is good. And the Dogs are pretty good too! They've been very kind to me and my family.

Also, I'm hopeful that Tim Chandler will have a reason to be there in the end! I understand he plays a pretty fair bass guitar! Big Grin

Jeff Elbel + Ping is scheduled for the first night, I undertand. Can't wait to hear them again.

Also, I understand that pre-stone and post-stone gigs in the region are not out of line. If anybody in the area wants to book while we're in town...hint! hint! Big Grin
02-17-2003 17:20 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
charles
unregistered
c2k3 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The line up is good, but I once again want to see Daniel Amos. We already have our tickets and trailer space. Just wanting to make the trip to Bushnel.
The lineup is good so far. Just waiting to see who else will be added.
02-17-2003 18:16
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Too far away.... Crying

Ditto! Frown

02-17-2003 18:23 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead
quote:
Originally posted by Joey T.
quote:

Too far away.... Crying

Ditto! Frown

Crying Crying Crying

02-17-2003 18:33 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Joey? T? Baby? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I live another 300 miles further away than you do! Tell you what! If I get enough inbetween gigs to drive, you can ride with me!
Otherwise, join me on Amtrak and quit your squakin'! No more arguments! You're going! Understood?! Baby Cool
02-17-2003 18:34 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
And I live another 300 miles further away than you do! Tell you what! If I get enough inbetween gigs to drive, you can ride with me!
Otherwise, join me on Amtrak and quit your squakin'! No more arguments! You're going! Understood?! Baby Cool

what can I say? Big Grin

02-17-2003 18:38 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

I hope Amtrack's still runnin' by then...Frown

02-17-2003 18:56 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by John Foxe
Sorry... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Sorry I didn't get ya, Theo. I didn't see your name there but a little Theo's logic would have told me you'd be there anyway. I do like your music as well!

Definitely looking forward to hearing you...

02-17-2003 19:21 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

D'nada... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm just this guy who fell upstairs into the best possible company you could drum up.

My DAmb family
The Lost Dogs
Jeff Elbel
The DADLers

Just to mention a few!

No apologies, please! I'll just show up anywhere I'm invited! HA! (gonna have to feed me too!) Big Grin
02-17-2003 20:00 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

quote:

you have to stop by Phoenix and pick me up on the way Theo!

BD
02-17-2003 20:38 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by BD
quote:

you have to stop by Phoenix and pick me up on the way Theo!

BD

and don't forget to stop by here and pick me up.

02-17-2003 20:40 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

BD, Berliner,
there is a train that goes that way, but it is the looooong way! Hmmmmmmm........

Okay! Big Grin
02-17-2003 21:18 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Official Impasto

quote:
Originally posted by baxter
i first saw Theo play at Cornerstone last year.

me too.

02-17-2003 21:26 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brdhsnyrsoul brdhsnyrsoul is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-20-2002

I first saw Theo play at Wes's church.

02-18-2003 10:40 brdhsnyrsoul is offline Send an Email to brdhsnyrsoul Search for Posts by brdhsnyrsoul Add brdhsnyrsoul to your Buddy List
baxter baxter is a male
Ubique Epoque

And that's where i used to eat two Milky Way bars for lunch every day.
02-18-2003 15:22 baxter is offline Send an Email to baxter Homepage of baxter Search for Posts by baxter Add baxter to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of baxter: NA YIM Account Name of baxter: NA
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » C2k3

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH