Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Portland/Vancouver BBQ Bash » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Portland/Vancouver BBQ Bash
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
luthien1121 luthien1121 is a female
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

Portland/Vancouver BBQ Bash Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I want to know if anyone has already set up a bash in my area that would be open to one or two more people. Or if there's anyone here from the Portland/Vancouver area that would like to try to set one up with me. I've forwarded the email to someone who was going to pursue it, but I don't know yet if that will come to anything.

Here's hoping!

06-19-2003 20:57 luthien1121 is offline Send an Email to luthien1121 Homepage of luthien1121 Search for Posts by luthien1121 Add luthien1121 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of luthien1121: luthien1013
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm having one in LA, but I used to live in PDX and love your town. Which area do you live in?

You are welcome to come down for our show if you can make it!

As a western frontiersman, you should have no problem just picking up stakes and pulling an all night drive.

All adventurers welcome.

Details yet to come. (oh yeah!)

August 2005
06-20-2003 12:09 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
luthien1121 luthien1121 is a female
Sublime Brain Puppet

Registration Date: 06-19-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by luthien1121
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I actually live in Gresham, although I was raised in SE Portland (Powellhurst area, if that means anything to you :-), and still consider myself a Portlander.

...Unfortunately, LA is prolly a little *too* far south for me. I've got a full-time job and no vacation time in August. Thanks for the offer, though! Big Grin

06-21-2003 02:36 luthien1121 is offline Send an Email to luthien1121 Homepage of luthien1121 Search for Posts by luthien1121 Add luthien1121 to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of luthien1121: luthien1013
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

theo mentioned maybe hosting a seattle q....
theo???

neo.. living in spokane, but home is l.a...... going to the zippydodah q.... Big Grin

06-21-2003 04:28 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

well... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I tried to raise a few investors to make it happen. With moving into a new home, my family is really strapped. It hurts, cause the price to have this B-B-Q (outside of my present financial obligations) would be a snap.

If I sell a lot of merchandise at C-Stone, I'm gonna re-invest into a B-B-Q for Andy's Angels. Sort of like a benefit dinner, but a benefit B-B-Q.

But it'll have to be a last minute thing. Roe is playing at camp Beracha August 7th--so it'd have to be around that date for certain.
06-21-2003 11:05 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
neo
Mind Peach

images/avatars/avatar-410.jpg

Registration Date: 06-09-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
I tried to raise a few investors to make it happen. With moving into a new home, my family is really strapped. It hurts, cause the price to have this B-B-Q (outside of my present financial obligations) would be a snap.

If I sell a lot of merchandise at C-Stone, I'm gonna re-invest into a B-B-Q for Andy's Angels. Sort of like a benefit dinner, but a benefit B-B-Q.

But it'll have to be a last minute thing. Roe is playing at camp Beracha August 7th--so it'd have to be around that date for certain.

that would be cool... i usually go back to l.a. sometime in the summer anyways and figured aug 1st would be a good time this summer... Big Grin
would be really cool to have a bbq in wa state the weekend after....

neo Cool

06-21-2003 12:00 neo is offline Send an Email to neo Search for Posts by neo Add neo to your Buddy List
Bilk Bilk is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 06-23-2003

I live in Portland. . .how much mula would this take?

06-23-2003 13:58 Bilk is offline Send an Email to Bilk Homepage of Bilk Search for Posts by Bilk Add Bilk to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Portland/Vancouver BBQ Bash

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH