Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Reccuring VERTIGO... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Reccuring VERTIGO...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Reccuring VERTIGO... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Remember the good ol' days of the Daniel Amos/Swirling Eddies Fan Club with that silly newsletter we'd get every so often?...

Those were the days...Pleased

Though I must say, www.danielamos.com ROCKS! And with all the slow processing and glitches in the system...I wouldn't trade it for that old way we had...Smile

Thanks again to the audiori boys again...and all involved!

BTW, does anyone still have copies of their old VERTIGO newsletters?

06-14-2003 21:37 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think I have about two, the last two, the only two I knew about till it was too late. You have to admit though, there is something about having the piece of paper that these here ones and zeroes just can't match. Not that any of you are zeroes!

06-14-2003 21:41 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by EdHead

BTW, does anyone still have copies of their old VERTIGO newsletters?

nope, but they are all on line even if they are just ones and zeros Wink

Veritgo on Line
06-14-2003 22:10 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Wink

06-14-2003 22:15 Ron E is online Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

whoever won? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who won the contest for writing in about their experience with Outdoor Elvis? See Volume 1 issue 1, 2 & 3 for about the contest. The prize was supposed to have been a call from your favorite Eddie and dinner for 2 at the local McDonalds. I never remember hearing about the winner....

-Jolly
06-14-2003 22:21 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
EdHead EdHead is a male
Official Impasto

Registration Date: 10-21-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by EdHead

That's right...I remember checkin' out that site b4...Thanks BD...Big Grin

I always wondered who that tough-lookin' cowboy was...Is this where it all began? Tongue

06-14-2003 22:24 EdHead is offline Homepage of EdHead Search for Posts by EdHead Add EdHead to your Buddy List Add EdHead to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of EdHead: messayoussa YIM Account Name of EdHead: yahooyolo View the MSN Profile for EdHead
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I still have at least four copies of it. I've seen some people selling them on ebay. I like mine too much to sell. I remember writing and asking for terry's notes on doppleganger and they sent me the paper insert of the record. I have that hanging on my wall.

06-15-2003 11:18 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Reccuring VERTIGO...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH