Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Number Nineteen » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Number Nineteen
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
cadabr
Dark Steamy Cabbage

Registration Date: 06-03-2003

Number Nineteen Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am new here. Don't know how this works and all.

Does anyone know why "I Love You #19" has the number at the end?!?! I have wondered for years.

All things Taylor fan.

06-12-2003 23:39 cadabr is offline Send an Email to cadabr Search for Posts by cadabr Add cadabr to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I assumed it's because there are 18 before it.

06-12-2003 23:48 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Confused

06-12-2003 23:50 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by cadabr
Does anyone know why "I Love You #19" has the number at the end?!?! I have wondered for years.

Howdy and welcome Cadabr

Oh ho ho come sit down...

At the time Terry wrote it there were 18 songs registered as "I love you" also count up the number of times Terry sings I(He) Loves(s) you" = 19

06-13-2003 01:36 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

That's news to me. I've always wondered that too.

06-13-2003 01:50 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

That's pretty cool.
06-13-2003 10:11 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Thanks Captain!

06-13-2003 10:40 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Cool thanks Cap. Big Grin

06-13-2003 10:41 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Why - I did NOT know that!

Thats as cool as the story behind the cover of Fearful Symmetry
(.....he said to bait any inquiries)

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
06-13-2003 10:49 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Woggy Woggy is a female
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-382.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." ~~ Albert Einstein

Welcome, Cadabr Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Pay no attention to the crazies here........

oh, and I'm NOT one of them (don't you believe anyone who says I am, either!)

Have fun,
Post often,
Return frequently...........

and, if you're brave, check out the "off topic" side.........

I'd like it if someone said "I love you" to me
19 x's Smile Smile (but only if they MEAN it!)

1 John 2:6
Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.

06-13-2003 11:04 Woggy is offline Send an Email to Woggy Search for Posts by Woggy Add Woggy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Woggy: none YIM Account Name of Woggy: none
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

sidebar.......
AMG Music Guide (pretty thorough)
currently lists
947 songs titled "I Love You"

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg...845&sql=H595288

keeping in mind that some are the same artist on different compilations...
btw- who gets the first listing???????
Norman/Stonehill
cool or what???

06-13-2003 11:08 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

woggy... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

plutonically speaking........
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you
I love you

ok?
jiminY

06-13-2003 11:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:
Originally posted by Captain Pedantic
quote:
Originally posted by cadabr

At the time Terry wrote it there were 18 songs registered as "I love you" also count up the number of times Terry sings I(He) Loves(s) you" = 19

Now this is why there's a DAmb "General Discussion" side of da board! Big Grin

Thanks Captain, for the insight! Pleased

06-13-2003 11:33 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
sidebar.......
currently lists

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg...845&sql=H595288

keeping in mind that some are the same artist on different compilations...
btw- who gets the first listing???????
Norman/Stonehill
cool or what???

I don't know if I can trust a website that has the Tuxedo Clad Megastar listed as a Similar/Related Album to DA's HD.

www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=CASS805140845&sql=Awluf6jah71e0

06-13-2003 12:30 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Why - I did NOT know that!

Thats as cool as the story behind the cover of Fearful Symmetry
(.....he said to bait any inquiries)

i'll bite
06-13-2003 12:36 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Gamgee Gamgee is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
sidebar.......
currently lists

So maybe they should record a new version... "I Love You #948"
06-13-2003 12:46 Gamgee is offline Send an Email to Gamgee Homepage of Gamgee Search for Posts by Gamgee Add Gamgee to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

DR - WAS TOLD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That the front of FS was a bit by accident.
A photographer was shooting the idea for the cover in an old, very hot and stuffy church- the window seen on the left-
and that the cowering man in the phioto is actually that photographer, trying to "get out of the way" as the picture series was beginning to click.
The MN DAMB Chapter heard this first hand...
so I would assume it's real.
rather cool - I think.............
jiMinY cricKet

06-13-2003 13:16 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

we should keep in mind that "Urban Legends"
was recorded not too long afterward........

06-13-2003 13:18 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Dr Rich Dr Rich is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-601.jpg

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

quote:
That the front of FS was a bit by accident.
A photographer was shooting the idea for the cover in an old, very hot and stuffy church- the window seen on the left-
and that the cowering man in the phioto is actually that photographer, trying to "get out of the way" as the picture series was beginning to click.
The MN DAMB Chapter heard this first hand...
so I would assume it's real.
rather cool - I think.............
jiMinY cricKet

That was one of the many cool "DA stories" from Tony Shore.
Cool

06-13-2003 13:22 Dr Rich is offline Send an Email to Dr Rich Search for Posts by Dr Rich Add Dr Rich to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

DR Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

did I tell it right?

06-13-2003 13:38 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Number Nineteen

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH