Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who's not going? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who's not going?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
HEMISPHERICALHEADS HEMISPHERICALHEADS is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 06-07-2003

Who's not going? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How many of us are NOT going to C'stone?

How many have never been to C'stone.. I hAte tO AdmiT iT bUt I hAve NevEr BeEn To C'StoNe! I do PlaN on GoiNg SomE yeAr.

07-03-2003 15:22 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

moi aussi

07-03-2003 15:28 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
moi aussi
I'm French but don't understand the language. Does this mean No on both accounts?
07-03-2003 15:30 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

ME NOT !

HULK NOT LIKE C-STONE
HULK SMASH C-STONE
ARGHEHHHHFGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
HULK HAVE PROBLEM
200 PLUS BANDS
HULK GET CONFUSED..TOO MANY OPTIONS
HULK HATE C-STONE!!
SMASH!!!!

(BOY THIS COULD KEEP OL GREENSKIN BUSY FOR DAYS.....)

HULK LIKE BBQ
HOT FOOD- ME HUNGRY
ONE PLACE-ONE BAND
TWO GREAT VOICES-
12 STRINGS
CAN LISTEN NOW...
AAHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh............

Dr Banner here, No, I havent had an opportunity to see C-Stone, that sounds interesting.
and you?

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
07-03-2003 15:30 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Ceremonial Kernel

Thread Starter Thread Started by HEMISPHERICALHEADS

I've wanted to go for years. I am just going to have to do it before the guys I really admire decide to retire.....
07-03-2003 15:37 HEMISPHERICALHEADS is offline Send an Email to HEMISPHERICALHEADS Homepage of HEMISPHERICALHEADS Search for Posts by HEMISPHERICALHEADS Add HEMISPHERICALHEADS to your Buddy List
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

moi aussi means "me too" (I think)
I've never been and I want to go. I feel like I'm being punished....
If I could present a technical paper there, I could get my command to pay to send me....

07-03-2003 15:46 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

sadly, i am not able to go this year....but i did get to go last year.

07-03-2003 15:55 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

I am not going nor have I ever been. Crying

07-03-2003 16:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

I have not ever been to Cornerstone and won't make it out from CA this year. Instead, I will be writing a research paper due on Monday and studying for my final exam (also on Monday) for my financial accounting class. Are you all jealous?

07-03-2003 16:25 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

No

07-03-2003 16:27 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

No me, no way!

~Groucho~
07-03-2003 16:30 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

quote:
Originally posted by servantsteve
moi aussi means "me too" (I think)

I thought it meant I'm an Australian

07-03-2003 16:49 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I'm not going - but I am going to be flying out of New Zealand tomorrow and spending a week in Sydney Australia.

Work are sending me over to help set up a computer system and to train people in our Sydney office.

I hope Prickly Heat turns up before then...

07-03-2003 16:51 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

no.... Crying

Cool
07-03-2003 16:53 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

I'm not going this year.
I need to go next year.

please note I say this every year! Crying

07-03-2003 16:53 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by joey
no.... Crying

alright, but are you coming down for the la bbq?

07-03-2003 16:54 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
no.... Crying

alright, but are you coming down for the la bbq?

hopefully.... i can't get the day off for vacation that day at work.... Mad
but i may "come down" with something.... Big Grin

Cool
07-03-2003 16:55 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
no.... Crying

hi joey!
let's cry together! Crying

07-03-2003 16:57 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by dennis
quote:
no.... Crying

hi joey!
let's cry together! Crying

there's a tear in my beer.... Pleased

Cool
07-03-2003 17:11 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

I gots to go!

See you later dude! Pleased

07-03-2003 17:13 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Who's not going?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH