Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many ordered the Lost Dogs DVD? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page How many ordered the Lost Dogs DVD?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

How many ordered the Lost Dogs DVD? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

So how many of you have already ordered the new Lost Dogs DVD? This thread is for you to post on if you did.

I ordered at around 7:28 CST am this morning.

I can't wait. Big Grin

07-01-2003 09:37 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-629.jpg

Registration Date: 05-14-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered mine around 9:30, and it already here! Yeah right, hopefuly Jeffery K. is quicker with orders than the da store!

~Groucho~
07-01-2003 09:39 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mark
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jeffrey is very quick, but remember he won't start sending them until July 8. Plus hopefully he'll have a ton of orders which may make it take longer to send.

07-01-2003 09:42 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

As long as it doesn't take 6 weeks like my Horrendous disc cd!Mad

But I love it! Big Grin

~Groucho~
07-01-2003 09:43 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I'll order mine tomorrow.

07-01-2003 09:44 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
beatlenut
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Mine was ordered early today also.
07-01-2003 10:11 beatlenut is offline Send an Email to beatlenut Search for Posts by beatlenut Add beatlenut to your Buddy List
jamespop jamespop is a male
Luteous Llama

Just ordered mine Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

And I got my other order (Derri's solo album and GRSPTour) yesterday (the order was placed Thursday. Lo-Fi is fast. Still waiting for my Prickly Heat (but I did get poison oak this weekend. Somehow it's not an adequate sucstitute.)
07-01-2003 10:45 jamespop is offline Send an Email to jamespop Search for Posts by jamespop Add jamespop to your Buddy List
Dr. Sticky Dr. Sticky is a male
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-14-2002

quote:
Originally posted by jamespop
Still waiting for my Prickly Heat

Ah, good. Well, i'm still waiting on mine and i live in Lexington and I see you live in Owensboro (i have a few friends from there), so that makes me feel better.
07-01-2003 10:49 Dr. Sticky is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sticky Homepage of Dr. Sticky Search for Posts by Dr. Sticky Add Dr. Sticky to your Buddy List
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Tried early this morning, but it wasn't up. Go it now though.

07-01-2003 10:58 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

me too! Big Grin
07-01-2003 11:21 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

This is going to be so cool. We'll all probably be watching it in about 2 weeks (or maybe less).

07-01-2003 11:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

LD DVD Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I ordered mine this morning.

-Jolly
07-01-2003 11:37 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

To the top

I've got to go for now. See you later.

07-01-2003 13:09 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

I'm getting mine... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

@c-stone!

Probably before any of you non-festers...

Tongue

07-01-2003 13:10 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit
I ordered mine around 9:30, and it already here! Yeah right, hopefuly Jeffery K. is quicker with orders than the da store!

I won't bore everyone with the details of why we're behind on things right now again, but I don't want anyone looking in that doesnt know the story to think that our current shipping speed is normal. We normally (most of the year, every year since we started) ship packages within 24 hours. We're hoping to get back to that schedule shortly after Cornerstone.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-01-2003 14:53 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
quote:
Originally posted by Squidzit

I won't bore everyone with the details of why we're behind on things right now again, but I don't want anyone looking in that doesnt know the story to think that our current shipping speed is normal. We normally (most of the year, every year since we started) ship packages within 24 hours. We're hoping to get back to that schedule shortly after Cornerstone.

ok ok let's just drop it! Squid you had better censor your DAmb posts or I will tell your wife that your Mountain Dewing people off again, and she won't let you play no more. Sorry audiori that's just my older brother and his thick sarcasm...NOW ABOUT THOSE E-MOTIONS......

07-01-2003 15:03 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Shocked

~Groucho~
07-01-2003 15:51 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
Squidzit
Platyhelminth

Red Face

~Groucho~
07-01-2003 15:52 Squidzit is offline Send an Email to Squidzit Homepage of Squidzit Search for Posts by Squidzit Add Squidzit to your Buddy List
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

07-01-2003 15:56 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Captain Pedantic Captain Pedantic is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-239.gif

Registration Date: 12-18-2002
Location: "This calls for a very special blend of psychology and extreme violence." - Vyvian - The Young Ones

I have ordered mine - yee ha!

The exchange rate is good at the moment - a few months ago the $US20 would have been $NZ50 but now it is $35.

I'm so happy I could do a mexican wave

07-01-2003 16:24 Captain Pedantic is offline Send an Email to Captain Pedantic Search for Posts by Captain Pedantic Add Captain Pedantic to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Captain Pedantic
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » How many ordered the Lost Dogs DVD?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH