Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Audiori » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hey Audiori
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Hey Audiori Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Jason or Eric
Did you get my e-mails?? Just wondering I had a problem with my e-mail for a few days and thought I beeter check here. This was regarding Alarma Book Set. You don't have to answer here, you can just e-mail me @ rebelbase2001@comcast.net
Thanks Guys
Commander
07-18-2003 16:44 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Audiori Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who are you?

Are you guys married?

Kids?

Pets?

Parents living?

Other siblings?

Where did you grow up?

What's your favorite DA record?

TST?

Swirling Eddies?

Lost Dogs?

PJs, Boxers or Nuthin'?

Balding?

Did you see Pirates of the Caribbean?

Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?

What's your worst nightmare?

Greatest dream?

Bob the Tomato or Larry the Cucumber?

the Tuxedo Clad Megastar or Tesh?

How do you like your steak?

Paper or Plastic?

August 2005
07-18-2003 18:02 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Carman
Tuxedo-clad Megastar

Registration Date: 04-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy

Mad

07-18-2003 18:04 Carman is offline Send an Email to Carman Homepage of Carman Search for Posts by Carman Add Carman to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Who are you?
We are not quite sure yet.

Are you guys married?
Oh no... no. no.

Kids?
Nope again.

Pets?
Dog, Cat, Parrot, and a Cockatiel

Parents living?
Aye they are Agnes.

Other siblings?
Yup.

Where did you grow up?
Here, why?

What's your favorite DA record?
Buechners Dream.

TST?
K&I.

Swirling Eddies?
Outdoor Elvis/Zoom Daddy

Lost Dogs?
Gift Horse.

PJs, Boxers or Nuthin'?
N/A

Balding?
Not on our heads, we have comb-overs on our backs.

Aye matey.

Can you smell what the Rock is cookin'?
No, but his acting stinks.

What's your worst nightmare?
The one where your head falls off and you explode,
and people start hitting you with sticks and you
fall into boiling tar.. and the doctor tells you
your cholesterol is a little high.

Greatest dream?
Our Nightmare in reverse.

Bob the Tomato or Larry the Cucumber?
On wheat or white?

The one that makes better music doesn't suck as much.

How do you like your steak?
Raised by a loving caring farmer, pampered, fed well, killed, dehaired, degutted, butchered, washed off and
cooked well done.

Paper or Plastic?
We don't want to cut down all the trees for the
paper or polute the earth with plastic so we just
buy only what we need for that moment.... of course
we do have to make constant trips to the store which burns
a lot of gas and causes polution.. but since volcanos
put out more air polution than the human race ever could
and thats a natural earthly process that rejuvinates the earth, that doesn't matter.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-18-2003 18:43 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thought of another one. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Which BBQ are you going to?

August 2005
07-18-2003 18:58 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
audiori audiori is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-101.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

We are still trying to figure that out.

"A strange fanaticism fills our time: the fanatical hatred of morality, especially of Christian morality." - GK Chesterton
07-18-2003 19:16 audiori is offline Send an Email to audiori Homepage of audiori Search for Posts by audiori Add audiori to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

Which One? Come on Crippittycrappity, you can't be serious......
Joe Says
Minnesota is the place to be
BBQ'S are just great you'll see
Lakes scattered so far and wide
Forget California, just gimme that countryside.

Crippitycrappity says
No California is the smoggiest place to be
I can't seee from you to me
Haze as far as the eye can see
Minnesota iIS the place to be

Jason & Eric
See you Minnesota!!
07-18-2003 19:52 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Hey commander, did you film all that Cornerstone 84 footage alone? Great work by the way.

07-19-2003 00:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Commander Cote

All the stuff on BDDVD? Yessiree Bob,
Thanks
07-19-2003 01:39 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

images/avatars/avatar-522.jpg

Registration Date: 09-19-2002

quote:
Originally posted by zippetydoodaddy
PJs, Boxers or Nuthin'?

Please... don't answer! Shocked

07-19-2003 13:08 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by audiori
We are still trying to figure that out.

I think MN would be perfect!

You can catch up with Tony Shore! Wink

07-19-2003 13:09 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
EH
Luteous Llama

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

quote:

Paper or Plastic?
We don't want to cut down all the trees for the
paper or polute the earth with plastic so we just
buy only what we need for that moment.... of course
we do have to make constant trips to the store which burns
a lot of gas and causes polution.. but since volcanos
put out more air polution than the human race ever could
and thats a natural earthly process that rejuvinates the earth, that doesn't matter.

I like this one! Pleased

07-19-2003 13:40 EH is offline Send an Email to EH Search for Posts by EH Add EH to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
PJs, Boxers or Nuthin'?
N/A

whew! Wink

07-19-2003 13:45 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Aye matey.

That's "Capt't Jack Sparrow to you!" Mad

Tongue

07-19-2003 13:50 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Lur King Lur King is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

images/avatars/avatar-107.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2003

me too... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Jason & Eric
See you Minnesota!!

Pleased

07-19-2003 22:11 Lur King is offline Send an Email to Lur King Homepage of Lur King Search for Posts by Lur King Add Lur King to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Just the facts once again:

August 1st in Chatsworth.

Starts at 6:30pm

Bring a picnic dinner, blanket, lawn chairs. Drinks and treats for sale at the show (all proceeds go to Children's Hunger Fund)

Driving directions at www.rockypeak.org

See you there.

-Zip

August 2005
07-20-2003 12:18 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

I'll see you there. Smile )
07-20-2003 12:26 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jollyholiday
Mind Peach

rocky peak Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I love the What We Believe section at the Rocky Peak web site! Great doctrines to cherish. Do you attend there zippitydoodaddy, or are you just using their facility?

-Jolly
07-21-2003 09:33 jollyholiday is offline Send an Email to jollyholiday Search for Posts by jollyholiday Add jollyholiday to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by jollyholiday
I love the What We Believe section at the Rocky Peak web site! Great doctrines to cherish. Do you attend there zippitydoodaddy, or are you just using their facility?

-Jolly

Yup, It's my home church. We have a great fellowship and as a closet pioneer and explorer I love the grounds.
Enormous boulders every where and lots of places for lizards, snakes, coyotes, cottontails, bats and buzzards to call home.

August 2005
07-21-2003 11:46 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
dennis dennis is a male
Ubique Epoque

quote:
Originally posted by Lur King
quote:
Originally posted by Commander Cote
Jason & Eric
See you Minnesota!!

Pleased

I could always send that picture of you both to BD to post if you don't go to the MN BBQ! Evil

07-21-2003 12:24 dennis is offline Send an Email to dennis Homepage of dennis Search for Posts by dennis Add dennis to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Hey Audiori

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH