Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Browbeats » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Browbeats
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Jevon the Tall Jevon the Tall is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Browbeats Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This was a pleasant surprise. Was digging through the local bookstore's dustbin, and was looking for a fifth disc to make up the 5 for 20 deal. I spot this thing by Browbeats and the cover art doesn't inspire a second look. But lo and behold Terry sings a couple of songs, Gene is on this, and Mike Knott wrote most of the songs.

Audiori dudes, this isn't on the 1998 time line.

08-08-2003 18:25 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

which browbeat did you get?

there is two, I like the first one better.
08-08-2003 18:26 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is a very cool disk. Happy Old Man is a great song (I assume you are talking about Whither Wing).

08-08-2003 18:27 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
BD
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 07-16-2002

oh, you have to find "alternative worship" as well.

good stuff from Mike K., Gene and Terry.
08-08-2003 18:29 BD is offline Search for Posts by BD Add BD to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Yes, that's brilliant!

08-08-2003 18:30 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

i wants it!

08-08-2003 18:34 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

it's ok.... just ok... Red Face

Cool
08-08-2003 18:43 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

It's all good.

I like the first Brow Beats better than the second one.

08-08-2003 19:33 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Location: "You're not from around here are you?" said the stranger to the little man in the wool sweater who looked vaguely like a sheep. Maybe it was the long boots but he was kind of cute. "What's your name?" he asked "My friends call me Theo." he replied

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jevon the Tall

The one I got was Wither Wing, and it's not brilliant, but it was better than I expected.

08-08-2003 19:45 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

You really should also try to find the first one. It's basically unplugged, but it's a lot better (at least in my opinion).

08-08-2003 19:48 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Woolly Eggwhisk

Thread Starter Thread Started by Jevon the Tall

It's on my radar now, but it'll have to be another one of those lucky finds.

08-08-2003 20:58 Jevon the Tall is offline Send an Email to Jevon the Tall Homepage of Jevon the Tall Search for Posts by Jevon the Tall Add Jevon the Tall to your Buddy List
Grand Encephalon

Wither wings is not brilliant but Alternative Worship is. The Gene song is gorgeous!!!

08-08-2003 22:08 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

quote:
Originally posted by dorfsmith
Wither wings is not brilliant but Alternative Worship is. The Gene song is gorgeous!!!

Great. Now I'm gonna be singing "Holy, Holy, Holy" for days... Frown

Pleased

08-08-2003 22:20 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
Grand Encephalon

Big Grin

08-08-2003 22:28 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Browbeats

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH