Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What are your.... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What are your.... 4 Votes - Average Rating: 9.254 Votes - Average Rating: 9.254 Votes - Average Rating: 9.254 Votes - Average Rating: 9.25
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Smile What are your.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kids favorite Da/Dogs Songs???

My daughter loves the following in no specific order.....

Meal
Black Gold Fever
Thick Skin
Your Long Year
Joel
Steal Away
Hell Oh
Arthur Fhardy's Yodeling Party
All That Remains
Bad Indigestion
Be My Hiding Place
Breathe Deep (The Breath of God)
Built for Glory, Made to Last
Come Down Here
Diamonds to Coal
If You Loved Here, You'd Be Home By Now
Loved And Forgiven
Moses In the Desert
Rebecca Go Home
Waiting for You To Come Around
Three Legged Dog
When The Judgment Comes
Why is the Devil Red?

12-22-2003 10:58 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
zippetydoodaddy zippetydoodaddy is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-29-2003
Location: Lust is the craving for salt of a man who is dying of thirst. - F.B.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My daughter Penny loves ...

Meal
Dance Stop
A New Car
etc.

My son Daniel cries and hides when we play those songs because the whole family loses control and dances around the house until the floor shakes. He thinks we're crazy.

Penny also loves all of CAACONAA and Jesus On The Shore.

August 2005
12-22-2003 12:42 zippetydoodaddy is offline Send an Email to zippetydoodaddy Homepage of zippetydoodaddy Search for Posts by zippetydoodaddy Add zippetydoodaddy to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

my son loves i've got an idea and darn floor, big bite! Big Grin

12-22-2003 12:55 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
servantsteve servantsteve is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-640.jpg

Registration Date: 07-02-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

James sometimes shakes his diaper to the Lost Dogs but hasn't yet chosen a favorite. He's only 15 months old, after all.

12-22-2003 22:13 servantsteve is offline Homepage of servantsteve Search for Posts by servantsteve Add servantsteve to your Buddy List Add servantsteve to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of servantsteve: no YIM Account Name of servantsteve: yes
You Gotta Be There
unregistered

My kids like to spin to "Let's Spin"; and they get a big laugh out of Dr. Rich's kazoo version of "Darn Floor Big Bite".
- ygbt
12-22-2003 22:37
PuP

images/avatars/avatar-657.gif

Registration Date: 07-09-2003
Location: The DAmb Home for Wayward Sons and Fragile Daughters

We had a lot of fun tonight to "I'm Thirsty, I Need Wah Wah".

That Klaymen cracks the kids up everytime. Pleased

12-22-2003 22:50 PuP is offline Send an Email to PuP Homepage of PuP Search for Posts by PuP Add PuP to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for PuP
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Imaginarium Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

beans, beans, the musical fruit.....

12-23-2003 07:28 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
JR88 JR88 is a male
Disjasked Lerna

images/avatars/avatar-602.gif

Registration Date: 05-01-2003

Thread Starter Thread Started by JR88

kids are the greatest Pleased

12-23-2003 08:09 JR88 is offline Send an Email to JR88 Homepage of JR88 Search for Posts by JR88 Add JR88 to your Buddy List YIM Account Name of JR88: lostdog742003@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for JR88
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » What are your....

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH