Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST Interview » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page TST Interview
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

images/avatars/avatar-137.jpg

Registration Date: 04-26-2002

TST Interview Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There's a new TST interview from May up on The Phantom Tollbooth

http://www.tollbooth.org/2003/features/tst.html

08-04-2003 13:56 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pfiagra
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Tollbooth: Is there anything else coming up in 2003?

Taylor: There’s likely to be some kind of new Neverhood music, and a couple of other things I’d rather not talk about right now. What happens is then, a year later people say, “Well, where are those records?” Yeah, we’ve got things planned

08-04-2003 13:58 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

That's very good.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very revealing about a number of things. Lots on NCT & My CAACONAA. Also, spends a lot of time on the open letter (i.e., the Terry Scott Taylor link to yr left). Makes a heck of a lot more sense now.... don't what to make of certain auction comments, though.... Frown

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
08-04-2003 14:07 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2003
Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks Pfiffy!

i had not seen that.

08-04-2003 14:21 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
wes berlin wes berlin is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: "but today i feel that too much of the church is merely a thermometer, which measures rather than molds popular opinion" mlk 1965

quote:
Originally posted by carl
don't what to make of certain auction comments, though.... Frown

terry did get the money from my auctions (theo gave it to him). i did not include any kind of letter or any explanation...so he might not even put the two together, but he did get it and wrote to theo that he was blessed and surprised.

08-04-2003 16:19 wes berlin is offline Send an Email to wes berlin Search for Posts by wes berlin Add wes berlin to your Buddy List
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-21-2003

Great interview. I feel bad for Terry sometimes.
08-04-2003 17:02 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 11-16-2002

Agree Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It was a GREAT article-
after seeing him just yesterday- hey,. the guy aint in it for the money!
IF youhavent read it-
have the same fun myaughter andI did-
the Toolbooth asks him 10 simple questions at the end of the article.
Scroll slow- and see how well you know Yer Uncle..
We did prety good- about 6 of the 10.

JiminY

theres nothing to EVER put here that will please everyone-let alone anyone.
08-04-2003 19:19 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Great article Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was glad to see that the Andy's Angels project got some "ink" long before C-stone even.

I did write the PT however and asked what would become of the interviews from the press conference I did at the Press Tent at C-Stone this year.

I don't know if it is possible for y'all to email PT from their site and ask for more concerning the "Come as a child" project--anything they have.

Perhaps that would help. I dunno! I'm green! Big Grin
08-04-2003 22:07 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

Location: "An autoposy will make him into a dorf-o-lantern on the Mesaage Boards ."

Did Terry say, "Author?"

Yes! Yes!!

08-05-2003 02:28 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

quote:
Originally posted by wes berlin
quote:
Originally posted by carl
don't what to make of certain auction comments, though.... Frown

terry did get the money from my auctions (theo gave it to him). i did not include any kind of letter or any explanation...so he might not even put the two together, but he did get it and wrote to theo that he was blessed and surprised.

Wasn't referring to any effort in particular (didn't even know about yrs), just was as bewildered as Terry sounded talking about it, and I knew a bunch had been floating around....

You know, wes, one of these days I'm actually gonna start making my faux pas (what's the plural here?) with you AFTER you've entered the conversation.... Big Grin Roll Eyes Big Grin

carl
the REAL big dork

08-05-2003 07:31 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

CS-
hmm, you got a good point-
I think the plural is
"making asses of our selvses"
(Cmon now..Goodbye Girl?, Richard Dreyfuss?-Playing the gay King Richard? have I watched that a bit too much?)

JiimIny

08-05-2003 07:44 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

btw- Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Author was one I guessed easy for "Other occupation- I mean the liner notes on each release aren't really getting longer and longer-
there was this "Alarma Chronicle" thing I recall.......

08-05-2003 07:45 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Uh, JiMStEr.... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by jiminy
CS-
hmm, you got a good point-
I think the plural is
"making asses of our selvses"

If it's all the same to you, I was actually thinking more along the lines of "Darn floor, big bite.... can I ever hope to get it right, can't get it right...." Big Grin Roll Eyes Big Grin

08-05-2003 08:43 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

Without dorkness where is DAmb?

I wish you all the best things.
08-05-2003 10:06 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
jiminy
Tallowy Tamale

If it's all the same to you, I was actually thinking more along the lines of "Darn floor, big bite.... can I ever hope to get it right, can't get it right...."

cs-
SORRY-I jumped in..was actually jist throwin a quote out there that I enjoy. That Neil Simon ya know.....

08-05-2003 10:11 jiminy is offline Send an Email to jiminy Search for Posts by jiminy Add jiminy to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Whatever. Big Grin I've got a reason to believe we all will be received in Graceland.... Tongue

08-05-2003 10:15 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
brd2yrmother
Woolly Eggwhisk

In Nashville, Tn??
08-05-2003 10:16 brd2yrmother is offline Send an Email to brd2yrmother Search for Posts by brd2yrmother Add brd2yrmother to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Well, that's where the Dove Awards are out of, right? Tongue

08-05-2003 10:21 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
.backs.
Tallowy Tamale

wouldn't that be great if we could all congregate there next year to watch NCT receive album of the year?

Roll Eyes

08-05-2003 10:24 .backs. is offline Send an Email to .backs. Search for Posts by .backs. Add .backs. to your Buddy List
Pfiagra
A Hot Wolly

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pfiagra

There's also an interview with Terry from 1998 for your reading (and reminiscing) enjoyment:

http://www.tollbooth.org/features/ttaylor.html

08-19-2003 14:57 Pfiagra is offline Send an Email to Pfiagra Search for Posts by Pfiagra Add Pfiagra to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » TST Interview

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH