Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kindegarten Fans » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Kindegarten Fans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Kindegarten Fans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Last night I was at my youngest son's K grad night (another wierd subject all on its own) and met another dad who I guess had been wanting to meet me. He had heard about the CAACONAA works via our wives talking. So finally last night we met.

It was very cool and I'm sure you all will relate as to why!

In some respects I am a very narrow individual. When it comes to movies and music and books and such I am incredibly slow to indulge new stuff. Once an artist or flick or whatever has found its way in however, am a die-hard fan. So Terry and Mike and Derry and the entire group of artist who are part of this alternative circle--these are the ones I allow myself to get starry-eyed-barfy-fanlike over and that's pretty much it.

AND SO, it is far and few between when you meet somebody who is in this circle (I mean outside of the internet). At any rate, it was a great little window of relatability. He was into every artist that has contributed to AAR. He did blanch at the mention of that bass player from the Eddies however. Nearly lost him on that one. Don't understand THAT at all! Roll Eyes
06-08-2005 12:05 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
Audiori J Audiori J is a male
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-103.jpg

Registration Date: 11-27-2004
Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

RE: Kindegarten Fans Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Theo
He did blanch at the mention of that bass player from the Eddies however. Nearly lost him on that one. Don't understand THAT at all! Roll Eyes

The insane one?

06-08-2005 12:13 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Theo Theo is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 03-22-2002

Thread Starter Thread Started by Theo
Inane one? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Za vindo viper-sniffer? Ja! Dat von!
06-08-2005 12:15 Theo is offline Send an Email to Theo Homepage of Theo Search for Posts by Theo Add Theo to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Theo: theo@sterlingdrivechurch.com YIM Account Name of Theo: the_obrastoff
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

great story theo! my son is just finishing kindergarten too.... i need to find out if he is going to have something like this...
that means talking to his mom.... ugh... Frown
anyways, too bad the guy had to mention he who shall not be named...... Tongue

Cool
06-08-2005 12:19 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Administrator

Location: "Clowns to the left of me! Jokers to the right! Here I AM stuck in the middle with you." - Stealers Wheel

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Blanch Devereauex

06-08-2005 12:20 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am truly sorry for that one... Confused

06-08-2005 12:31 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Registration Date: 02-14-2003

WHAT?! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT ME??!!

I SAY!! HOW DARE THEE?!!!

I TURN MY BACK FOR ONE MINUTE AROUND HERE AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENS!!

ARE YOU PEOPLE SAYING I'M RUE MCKKKGGLANAHANNGGGK?!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Berger Roy Al: 06-08-2005 12:40.

06-08-2005 12:38 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

gk! Gkk! ....GKK! ....Unikt tillfälle på armbrytning.nu, ställ frågor till en man som vet allt värt att veta om armbrytning, låt oss stolt få presentera:
Engin Terzi, 13 faldig världsmästare i armbrytning, Mommy!

06-08-2005 12:42 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Administrator

Ok, yeah I will go with that...thats what I was saying.
you still see Ruth Buzzy?

06-08-2005 12:52 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Scrimshaw Nick Scrimshaw Nick is a male
Official Impasto

images/avatars/avatar-387.jpg

Registration Date: 03-13-2002
Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

Yes, how is Ruth Buzzy these days?

Sock it to Berger on the Message Boards

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-08-2005 13:12 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It could be worse. He could be seeing Arty Johnson. Tongue

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
06-08-2005 13:13 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Berger Roy Al
Swirling Eddies

Puun tuonti ylitti ensimmäistä kertaa 2 miljoonan kuutiometrin rajan ARTY JOHNSONGGGGGKKK!!

06-08-2005 13:20 Berger Roy Al is offline Send an Email to Berger Roy Al Homepage of Berger Roy Al Search for Posts by Berger Roy Al Add Berger Roy Al to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Berger Roy Al: I_am_not_insane! YIM Account Name of Berger Roy Al: I_AM_not_insane! View the MSN Profile for Berger Roy Al
Administrator

...very interestink...

http://www.ruthbuzzi.com

06-08-2005 13:25 Audiori J is offline Send an Email to Audiori J Search for Posts by Audiori J Add Audiori J to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

Location: "Bad news, Mom. I promised my soul to the devil this afternoon." "Oh? That recently?" ~ Calvin and Hobbes

quote:
Originally posted by carl
It could be worse. He could be seeing Arty Johnson. Tongue

I thought Arty was hooking up with Arthur Fhardy.

Invite Arty to the Fhardy Party on the Message Boards

(why does this sound so familiar)

Somebody cured my political apathy but I'm not allowed to say who it is in a signature on the Message Boards
06-08-2005 13:35 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
J-Gob J-Gob is a male
Esculent Eskimo

Registration Date: 10-30-2002

Angry Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Audiori J
...very interestink...

But SCHTUPIT!!! Mad Mad Mad

Und vy ist der Bruce Cockburn verring der helmut oof der mutterland, anyvey? If ein had a rocket launcher, I'd bust der cap on his burro, yo! Mad Mad Mad Mad

Mein Herr points to der sky
Der schlammin' place I vanna be, dawgs!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by J-Gob: 06-08-2005 13:43.

06-08-2005 13:42 J-Gob is offline Send an Email to J-Gob Homepage of J-Gob Search for Posts by J-Gob Add J-Gob to your Buddy List
Official Impasto

J-Gob, that is the most amazing signature I've seen yet.

Hail the mighty Gob on the Message Boards

06-08-2005 13:52 Scrimshaw Nick is offline Send an Email to Scrimshaw Nick Search for Posts by Scrimshaw Nick Add Scrimshaw Nick to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Scrimshaw Nick: piratescrimshaw
Ron E Ron E is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-388.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

very funnyBig Grin

06-10-2005 22:49 Ron E is offline Send an Email to Ron E Homepage of Ron E Search for Posts by Ron E Add Ron E to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Ron E: Nearly as funny as the above! YIM Account Name of Ron E: Ow my ribs
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Scrimshaw Nick
J-Gob, that is the most amazing signature I've seen yet.

Hail the mighty Gob on the Message Boards

for some reason that just made me lol! Tongue

Cool
06-13-2005 01:10 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Kindegarten Fans

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH