Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ tour 2nd Leg Dates and contacts? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BBQ tour 2nd Leg Dates and contacts?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ToryNotion
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 07-27-2003

BBQ tour 2nd Leg Dates and contacts? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will the leg two dates and contact info be up on the web site soon?
I'd like to see if the date in my area is a sure thing, and if not see if I could get my church to sponsor a BBQ.

08-25-2003 06:58 ToryNotion is offline Send an Email to ToryNotion Search for Posts by ToryNotion Add ToryNotion to your Buddy List
Commander Cote
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 03-18-2002

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

TN, I would contact JT directly to find out about the dates, and about putting on a show at your church.
08-25-2003 10:13 Commander Cote is offline Send an Email to Commander Cote Search for Posts by Commander Cote Add Commander Cote to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » BBQ tour 2nd Leg Dates and contacts?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH