Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I finially recieved Crying Towel! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page I finially recieved Crying Towel!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dorfsmith dorfsmith is a male
Grand Encephalon

images/avatars/avatar-397.gif

Registration Date: 03-24-2002

I finially recieved Crying Towel! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Dare I say that I think it is the best Lost Dog's CD to date! The song Mercy Again sounds like it could have been on Knowledge and Innocence. After listening to it once my wife said "That is amazing play it again" and I was more than happy too.

05-01-2003 23:24 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Mr. Burn
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 04-30-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It is a truly wonderful thing when a married couple share a Dog's song.
05-01-2003 23:26 Mr. Burn is offline Send an Email to Mr. Burn Search for Posts by Mr. Burn Add Mr. Burn to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i still don't have it.... Confused Crying Frown

Cool
05-01-2003 23:31 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

Joey sell something and buy it ASAP!

05-01-2003 23:34 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
joey joey is a male
Platyhelminth

images/avatars/avatar-278.jpg

Registration Date: 01-08-2003
Location: the biggest fans are often the biggest critics ... sometimes taken as complaining ... get used to it. :P - mountain fan

ok... Big Grin

Cool
05-01-2003 23:37 joey is offline Send an Email to joey Homepage of joey Search for Posts by joey Add joey to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of joey: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of joey: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for joey
Mr. Burn
Unsullied Affiche

NOW!
05-01-2003 23:47 Mr. Burn is offline Send an Email to Mr. Burn Search for Posts by Mr. Burn Add Mr. Burn to your Buddy List
jwaltb
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 04-23-2002

On the subject of wives and the Dogs, this CD is probably the one mine enjoys listening to the most as well. It is one fine CD.

JB
05-02-2003 05:53 jwaltb is offline Send an Email to jwaltb Search for Posts by jwaltb Add jwaltb to your Buddy List
John Foxe John Foxe is a male
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-645.jpg

Registration Date: 03-12-2002

Needs to grow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

My first impression of NCT is a bit of an underwhelm. Red Face

Partly it's the stripped down, simple music. Partly it's the almost complete lack of percussion, and when it is there it's more muted and background. Maybe it's that there isn't a single rocker on the recording to get my blood pumping.

I AM, however, delighted with the difference and originality in sound between each of the songs.

To all those who love this recording, forgive me, but it'll have to grow on me. Perhaps it will in time. Many of us have grown to love TST recordings only after repeated listenings.

05-02-2003 07:33 John Foxe is offline Send an Email to John Foxe Search for Posts by John Foxe Add John Foxe to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of John Foxe: yikes... amateurs online?
Grand Encephalon

Thread Starter Thread Started by dorfsmith

As I listen to it I am reminded of much of Terry and Mike's solo stuff. I like the striped down songs for a change. The lyrics are moving and thought provoking as well. It's a nice change from the very country Dogs CD's.

05-02-2003 08:56 dorfsmith is offline Send an Email to dorfsmith Search for Posts by dorfsmith Add dorfsmith to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

Registration Date: 01-31-2003

I think this is one of their best. I've always liked their diversity, but this one is special.

Lost Dogs Page

05-02-2003 18:18 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
carl carl is a male
Platyhelminth

Registration Date: 03-15-2002

Cool! Stuvon likes it! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

NOW I'm stoked!

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-02-2003 18:23 carl is offline Send an Email to carl Search for Posts by carl Add carl to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of carl: I already aimed at one.... YIM Account Name of carl: Yumpin' Yiminy (wait.... View the MSN Profile for carl
Mark Mark is a male

images/avatars/avatar-412.jpg

Registration Date: 03-18-2002
Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

If you don't have it, buy it now.

05-02-2003 18:23 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by carl
NOW I'm stoked!

Stuvon, that's sooo great. I keep forgetting my work PC is tagged to Stu Pedasso.

NCT is way way better than it appears after only a cursory listen.

Only got a couple more to review and I've got them all covered. Then I gotta catch up with my DA, page.

Then the 77s page

the Choir ...

Then AC/DC.

05-02-2003 18:28 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Location: Grand Encephalon - Words have their place but live what you say God can have His way when you hit them with Love

Good. I like reading your reviews.

05-02-2003 18:29 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

I'll take requests ... if I've got it, I'll drink a large coffee, take an exlax and get the creative juices flowing.

(whoops, too much info, and I can't let those kind of secrets out.)

05-02-2003 18:33 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Mark Mark is a male

Shocked

I'd have to think about requests. I know there are some you haven't reviewed yet. I don't know if that means you don't have something or just haven't had time to review it.

05-02-2003 18:38 Mark is offline Send an Email to Mark Search for Posts by Mark Add Mark to your Buddy List
Stuart Pedasso
Woolly Eggwhisk

quote:
Originally posted by Mark
Shocked

I'd have to think about requests. I know there are some you haven't reviewed yet. I don't know if that means you don't have something or just haven't had time to review it.

The latter most likely, there are a couple of other disc nuts here who have more than I do (so I can let my wife mo I'm not alone in my obsessive habit).

Plug time. Ever wonder how to catalog you r music? Try CD Trustee. Works like a hot nada, and I liked it so much I actually bought a copy.

proverbial link

Oooh man, gotta vut down on the coffee in the afternoon ...

05-02-2003 18:42 Stuart Pedasso is offline Send an Email to Stuart Pedasso Search for Posts by Stuart Pedasso Add Stuart Pedasso to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

i still don't have it.... Red Face

05-02-2003 18:57 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Mr. Burn
Unsullied Affiche

How would you know, sleeper? Open your eyes and look about that dishevelled room of yours!
05-02-2003 19:50 Mr. Burn is offline Send an Email to Mr. Burn Search for Posts by Mr. Burn Add Mr. Burn to your Buddy List
Joey T.
Tallowy Tamale

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

Crying

05-02-2003 20:02 Joey T. is offline Send an Email to Joey T. Homepage of Joey T. Search for Posts by Joey T. Add Joey T. to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Joey T.: beatmenace777 YIM Account Name of Joey T.: joey_t_2005 View the MSN Profile for Joey T.
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » I finially recieved Crying Towel!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH