Daniel Amos Message Board
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Old Angel » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Old Angel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DwDunphy DwDunphy is a male
Ceremonial Kernel

Registration Date: 08-18-2003

Old Angel Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The Dogs have shaken off the blues and are once again, in every way, a band once more. No matter how good the past four or five albums have been, they've put out something that not only tops those but rivals some of their all time best. I'm going to have a review up on Popdose.Com sometime this coming week, but if you had a remote desire to grab this CD and haven't committed yet, do it today. You'll be happy you did.
05-22-2010 08:18 DwDunphy is offline Send an Email to DwDunphy Homepage of DwDunphy Search for Posts by DwDunphy Add DwDunphy to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of DwDunphy: dunphyetc
damos
Unsullied Affiche

Registration Date: 07-22-2003

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I couldn't agree more."Old Angel" is the Dogs' best work among many excellent works.Fifteen great songs ,all performed with a passion and skill so lacking in most "artists" today.

Terry,Mike,Derri and Steve: thanks for blessing us with "Old Angel",your best work to date.

As you requested at the Raleigh,NC show (fantastic!),I am praying daily for travel mercies for the band and the Lord's protection and care for your families .
05-23-2010 14:04 damos is offline Send an Email to damos Search for Posts by damos Add damos to your Buddy List
avsherwood1 avsherwood1 is a male
Normal Noggin

Registration Date: 10-04-2009

Old Angel Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

"Old Angel" is simply amazing.

Loved just about every minute of it.

I've posted some Lost Dogs reviews on my blog, adamipodreviews.blogspot.com.

I've been aquiring a lot of Lost Dogs to get me ready for "Old Angel." Forgot just how good these guys really are!
05-26-2010 20:48 avsherwood1 is offline Homepage of avsherwood1 Search for Posts by avsherwood1 Add avsherwood1 to your Buddy List
lam77s
Mind Peach

Registration Date: 03-13-2002

RE: Old Angel on iTunes!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here's something you have been waiting for! We are proud to announce that The Lost Dogs new album, "Old Angel" is now available on iTunes. Download songs from Old Angel or buy the album for just $11.99. http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/old-angel/id379186276

Have a great day!

Linda
--

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC
Artist Management and Promotion
1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401
---
Linda@LAMConcerts.com
http://lamconcerts.com
Follow on http://twitter.com/LAM77s
06-25-2010 17:40 lam77s is offline Send an Email to lam77s Search for Posts by lam77s Add lam77s to your Buddy List
pegotico pegotico is a male
Luteous Llama

images/avatars/avatar-635.jpg

Registration Date: 10-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

any release dates for the dvd??? Smile

"Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me ... I search in vain in history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything that can approach the gospel." Napoleon Bonaparte
08-12-2010 19:53 pegotico is offline Search for Posts by pegotico Add pegotico to your Buddy List
Drtuddle
Woolly Eggwhisk

images/avatars/avatar-509.jpg

Registration Date: 03-27-2002

yes yes

08-12-2010 20:57 Drtuddle is offline Send an Email to Drtuddle Homepage of Drtuddle Search for Posts by Drtuddle Add Drtuddle to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Daniel Amos Message Board » DA Related Discussion » General Discussion » Old Angel

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH